Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

*Recruiting* - casual pvp/pve Guild(s) from early BETA looking to rebuild ASAP...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Star Forge
*Recruiting* - casual pvp/pve Guild(s) from early BETA looking to rebuild ASAP...

mandogamer
01.16.2020 , 10:38 AM | #131
hey i want to join i am empire and on rn username: Valcovian

Nee-Elder
01.17.2020 , 08:06 PM | #132
Quote: Originally Posted by MeJarJar View Post
i just got back into the game after a decent break, i haven't really been in an active guild but i have been looking for one thats casual and with some good people and it seems that this one is just that, i would love to join the republic side of the guild!

if you need to contact me in game my characters name is Pablena
I sent you multiple 'whispers' in-game and you never replied to any of them lol ... /shrug

------
Quote: Originally Posted by mandogamer View Post
hey i want to join i am empire and on rn username: Valcovian
i tried adding your name to my in-game 'friend list' and it said "That person does not exist" lol ... /shrug again

-----

For anyone else: Feel free to see my OP on 1st page of this thread if you're interested in our guild(s) .

(And also be sure to see this other thread: https://www.swtor.com/community/show...85#edit9813585 ... if you care about the future of SWTOR combat )
Never tell me the odds!

Mikeieveli
01.24.2020 , 01:52 PM | #133
How is the PvP community in your guild? Is it more of a im bored thing so then ill PvP? Or is it a priority?

I PvP almost exclusively.
Durkheimedes: Fear the Purple and Gold
Hoth Ski Patrol
Pot5

Nee-Elder
Today , 04:52 AM | #134
Quote: Originally Posted by Mikeieveli View Post
How is the PvP community in your guild?
Good, but as mentioned in my OP on page 1 of this thread, we are still technically a "casual" type guild. So this means, for example, we currently don't have a designated Ranked Group or anything like that. (although i wish we did, but Ranked has become so toxic lately, it just turns people off) . It also means that some weeks, for example i might do 50+ warzones....but then the next week, i might not have time (or the mood lol ) to run any.

Just depends.

--
Is it more of a im bored thing so then ill PvP?
Typically when our members ever get "bored" in SWTOR, they just simply logout.

--
Or is it a priority?
Chill vibe FUN is our only priority. And i mean that sincerely.

--
I PvP almost exclusively.
Well, you're certainly welcome to try us out , but i have a feeling you probably want 1 of the mega-guilds (so you'd have a greater chance of running warzones with a GROUP more often every single day) .

----------------------------------------------------

For ANYONE else reading this: Despite that fact that we aren't really RP'ish in any way (other than simply enjoying 'Star Wars' in general) I have just finally opened-to-the-COMMUNITY (temporarily) our official REPUBLIC side guild stronghold 'Jedi Academy' (on YAVIN-4) ....decorated by yours truly.

Please feel free to check it out! ( *goto Republic Fleet, strongholds & crewskills area of map , to the Yavin4 terminal across from that blue hologram statue , only accessible-to-travel when i'm online though i think) .

After the community gets a chance to visit for a few days, my plan is to restrict it back to GUILD only access (for future guild Events & such ) . In the meantime, enjoy! -- regards, Nee
Never tell me the odds!