Maintenance: May 3rd 2016

TaitWatson

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on May 3rd in order to apply Game Update 4.4: Profit and Plunder.

Details:

DATE: May 3rd, 2016

TIME: 5AM - 9AM PDT (1PM - 5PM BST)

VERSION: 4.4

Patch Notes will be available on Monday, May 2nd.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on May 3rd in order to apply Game Update 4.4: Profit and Plunder.

Details:

DATE: May 3rd, 2016

TIME: 5AM - 9AM PDT (1PM - 5PM BST)

VERSION: 4.4

Patch Notes will be available on Monday, May 2nd.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

I guess those notes will answer the question about PvE space combat...

It will be fun with a new chapter :tran_smile:

Lets hope they have fixed courting gifts this time.

I look forward to all the new chapters. I get my old companions back most times, which is good for me. :D

Man, I hope they FINALLY fixed the courting gifts. If I'm going to date Theron, Lana or Koth, or get my husband companions back, it would be nice to be able to use these gifts since I'm married/dating the companions. Otherwise, I'll have to vendor trash them.

Any news that this patch will fix the issue [que pops] with the new warzone? Thanks.

That's not a bug, that's intentional and/or a result of it being easier to find 8 cross faction players for a team compared to filling 8 of the same faction.

Edited by Romeugues

I'm hoping the fix the legacy patch that Nerfed my completed legacy's (not token 60 characters) when the stopped giving credits for Token 60 characters. 3 of my legacy's disappeared and for the past month they keep saying "Wait to May we promise it's fixed" Have 2 accounts and the same story arcs are Nerfed :mad:erfed on both.

Things I really hope get fixed this time:

1) courting gifts as I'm starting to run out of room for them

2) lana romance that resets itself after each new patch

3) fix for ashara romance

4) influence gains for treek and hk-51 missing in conversations.

Quote: Originally Posted by Darththirdeye View Post

Any news that this patch will fix the issue [que pops] with the new warzone? Thanks.

That's not a bug, that's intentional and/or a result of it being easier to find 8 cross faction players for a team compared to filling 8 of the same faction.

i hope they will put crossfaction for all warzones...for god sake do this, and some class change.. :(

i hope they will put crossfaction for all warzones...for god sake do this, and some class change.. :(

I doubt that Bioware are going to be able to pull all warzones being crossfaction out of a hat, they would have had to prioritise that above all else to do in the last few weeks and I don't think it warrants that priority.

As for class balance it's perfectly ok for the story which is exactly what bioware want.

I am happy with that they changed every server to have the option to be PvE or PvP, the server I am playing on is very active and warzones pop without much waiting time.

Considering class change, I play all classes but I can not think of anything that they need to change instantly. Played right the classes feel balanced to me.

I'm excited about the return of Vette. I hope the other companions start showing up in larger batches.

I love heist movies. This chapter has some real potential!

Hopefully there will be some interesting relationship options.

I only married Quinn to get the relationship bonus and supposedly have a use for romance gifts. My Sith married him to paint a giant target on his back because he's just a dirty betrayer, but hey if people want to think she loves him and use him as a hostage, that won't go down the way they hope. As long as they don't shoot Pierce...

Speaking of which, I haven't seen any Pierce Flirt options in a long while. Can we please marry Pierce? ;)

Maybe Quinn should die protecting his crew. That would finally redeem him.

Edited by Xina_LA

Since I didn't get a response on my question. :p May we have the patch notes soon? So we can see if any changes are made to the PvP maps.

I been up all weekend wondering, I would like to get some rest. ;)