Thank you BioWare,LucasArts and EA Keep up the good work.

Tronics

Hi all,

I just want to say I'm joyed with Starwars The Old Republic, Reasons why:

I've followed and watched starwars since I was a teenager and remember clearly watching the first starwars film when it first came out. And the sequels and have to say over my years of growing up have found them to be great viewing. I was also a keen fan of Starwars Galaxies over the years and still have 4 box sets of the game, which I'll keep for nostalgia.

As for george lucas he should take no notice of fans crying all the time and carry on with his great work and hopefully make some more films in the future, which would be great and leave him with a good legacy.

Now for Starwar the old republic, I have to say I'm enjoying playing the game and I'm also looking forward to the future updates and new quests and hope it continues way past what Starwars galexies did. I've played some hours over the last few weeks and have come across problems. But that aside I can only say I'm happy with swtor dispite the many complaints from this forum. I find if a game keeps you hooked and wanting more, then the game is doing it's job, which is why I buy games, to help me relax and have a little fun at the same time, so once again! thanks and keep up the good work.

Cheers

Paul.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple of things I would like to see in the future updates are when leaving your ship to travel to a planet, is a shuttle rather than using the spaceship and the taxi travel needs the animation stracking smoothing out slightly, because sometimes it has sharp turn's when traveling through the cities and it removes the believability of flying in the taxi's, as it looks like it's just on a pivat rather than flying.

I haven't come across major disruptions while playing as yet, I do know there are some, but not that it's going to make me turn into a yeti and start screaming on the forum:rolleyes: I did notice something odd last night while questing and fighting some mobs and that was although I'm lvl 17 some of the mob npc were lvl 16 and if I didn't have my companion helping, it seemed like I was fighting a lvl 20 rather than a mob a lvl below me. Not sure if this is a bug or not, but thought I'd mention it.:)

Well said. With so many negative topics on the forums it's easy to make the mistake in believing that it accounts for the whole user base's experience. In reality, people who have complaints are far more likely to be vocal about their time with the game than someone who is too busy enjoying it.

I'm in no way implying that the game is perfect or does not warrant any criticism, but some of the attacks on the game are simply childish. Thank you for helping to steady the raging sea to some degree.

Hi,

I don't intend to acheive anything with my post apart from giving my own opinion which differs from others, if people don't agree then that's their opinion and I'm fine with that.;)

100% fanboi posts are just as usless as100% hater posts. Achieves nothing.

brown-nosing doesnt make the game better. there are flaws, you can put a blindfold on while you re playing and pretend like they dont exist or you can help make the game better. BW's philosophy is to ignore its community members. I'm not saying every QQ thread here should be listened to, quite the opposite. However there are many valid complaints and little to no acknowledgment from BW. Some people genuinely care about swtor's future and while some just leave without caring about voicing their opinions, others do care enough to post about what needs more work.

You have to read my post correctly to make statements like this, as I haven't said anything that the game is flawless or perfect, I have merely stated that I'm enjoying the game, does that bother people? if so then it only goes to show people are complaining for the sake of making posts and nothing else. In my experiance, to get your self heared, it payes to be polite and friendly, and makes for a better community.:) I'm not going to turn into a yeti, just because a game isn't perfect, as long as I'm enjoying swtor, then it's great for me. If you or anyon else has a problem with that, then that is your problem not mine:rolleyes:

brown-nosing doesnt make the game better. there are flaws, you can put a blindfold on while you re playing and pretend like they dont exist or you can help make the game better. BW's philosophy is to ignore its community members. I'm not saying every QQ thread here should be listened to, quite the opposite. However there are many valid complaints and little to no acknowledgment from BW. Some people genuinely care about swtor's future and while some just leave without caring about voicing their opinions, others do care enough to post about what needs more work.
Edited by Tronics

100% fanboi posts are just as usless as100% hater posts. Achieves nothing.

just like your reply... GJ

Having a lot of fun with this game and since that is the sole purpose of a game I say good job Bioware... mission accomplished

Edited by Liquidacid

You have to read my post correctly to make statements like this, as I haven't said anything that the game is flawless or perfect, I have merely stated that I'm enjoying the game, does that bother people? if so then it only goes to show people are complaining for the sake of making posts and nothing else. In my experiance, to get your self heared, it payes to be polite and friendly, and makes for a better community.:)

Ignore the Trolls, they are still butthurt that this game isn't WoW in space.

Great game, will be playing a long long time. :)

Listen, there are PLENTY of topics spent discussing issues with the game. A lot of them are legitimate but that's really on a case by case basis. What doesn't help is trying to sift through a whole lot of spam and crybabies to get to them.

Edited by VoloVersio