Op healer lf progression group

joshfoust

Hey all, I'm looking for a progression group that would be willing to let me heal for them. I'd like to stay in my current guild as I have friends in it and I also pvp with them.

I have all the popular chat thingies downloaded, as well as starparse and parsec. I do a lot of healing when i can, and do a good job at it. I prefer a somewhat hardcore atmosphere for the raid, because I don't like to repeatedly wipe on stupid stuff.

My play times are usually around 5pm MST (arizona) till around 11. I can go later if the group is making progress, but real life kind of has to take priority. I play everyday, and can play all day over the weekends.

I also have a marauder and a sorc, i pull like 3.2k in carnage, so i prefer to heal on the op.

As far as my gear, I have full 192, and 4 pieces of the set bonus.

Please send me a mail in-game or reply here if you'd rather do that.

Thanks,

Lotroll

So the only thing I'll say is if you are looking for a group that takes raiding seriouly for progression, you may need to be willing to move your toon in there otherwise, when they try and submit their kills for the progression thread, it won't be counted since you are out of guild.

But if you find a progression group that doesn't care about placing, then that shouldn't be an issue.

Good luck!

Hi Lotroll,

<Paradigm> is currently looking for any members to create a new 7PST-9PST raid group and we would certainly be interested in having you as part of the team. However, it would be a requirement to have your raiding character in guild.

If you're interested head over to our website http://paradigm-bastion.enjin.com/ and submit an application. If you have any questions you can message me on here, or in-game on Jigga or our guild leader Degrees.