Ship Req >> Fleet Req Conversion

Doumbek

I know that if you're missing the requisite amount of ship req for an upgrade, fleet req can be substituted. I found the ship req to fleet req conversion tool and have thought about converting all of the unused ship req on the ships that I don't play to upgrade my gunship. The trick is, the conversion costs cartel coins at an exchange rate of 40 cc : 1000 fleet req. While you can't actually buy ship or fleet req, what this means is with real world money you can upgrade your ship. Does anyone have thoughts on this "feature"? Has anyone out there used this feature?

This might explain why some of the flimsy scout ships take 1000 point hit after hit and not die and can kill me with a single shot, simply because they are fully upgraded.:csw_deathstar_un:

All it does is let you convert currency for a faster upgrade. Its a godsend if you only play one ship. Simply unlock all of the ships first then every single daily and weekly mission, you get extra req.

Many people use it, mainly because they have an abundance of cartel coins that are just sitting there. It's not necessary to use it at all, but its a decent QOL addition.

As for your last statement, GSF has been live for a few weeks now. It only takes a day or so of playing to get a fully mastered ship.

Edited by renegadeimp

As for your last statement, GSF has been live for a few weeks now. It only takes a day or so of playing to get a fully mastered ship.

One day of playing? How much ship/fleet req do you get per round on average? Sure I've seen the rare 1100/110 but I seem to average 500-600 ship and 50-60 fleet. Maybe if I played all day everyday but unfortunately I don't have time for that. Perhaps if I were unemployed, a college student or kid on winter break.;)

One day of playing? How much ship/fleet req do you get per round on average? Sure I've seen the rare 1100/110 but I seem to average 500-600 ship and 50-60 fleet. Maybe if I played all day everyday but unfortunately I don't have time for that. Perhaps if I were unemployed, a college student or kid on winter break.;)

I agree, one day seems like exaggeration. I played obsessively when I picked GSF up (I'm on winter break) and it took me a few days to earn ~150k req, which will master a ship if you spend it wisely. That was before I realized that more ships = more daily/weekly bonus req, though, so now I could probably master a new ship in a day if that day were Tuesday and I had nothing else to do.

That said, your req earned seems low. For normal matches, I generally earn 700-900 ship req, more with the daily double req or an especially good match, less if I'm fooling around chasing gunships away from points and not getting kills. Queues are also fairly quick on my server, most of the time.

Well, there's a big difference between 500 sreq/match and 800 sreq/match. If you're getting the former, try holding hands with a satellite your team controls, and just stay there most of the match. You should get more objective points, which should translate to more req, assuming everything works as intended.