Graphics Issue

TheOnlyVv

Hi, everyone! I came back to this game just today after burning myself out from WildStar. I haven't played this in over a year now, and back then my computer was awful.

I now have a custom built pc, with an i7 3770 and a superclocked GTX 760 with ACX cooling. I am now able to run this game on max settings comfortably and it looks BEAUTIFUL. Due to having such a poor machine back when I originally played this (on and off between release and about a year ago), I never realized how gorgeous this game's graphics really are. Apart from one problem...

I use ultra settings, but I notice items/textures constantly popping in out in the distance as I move around. It just looks very ugly and I'm trying to find a way to fix it. Anyone know?

Only thing I can suggest is limit your max camera distance to 15-20%; this forces the camera to stay closer to your character, and the surrounding geography will then block your line of sight and you won't see the distant objects.

Ironically, the better your GPU is, the more likely this is to happen. If you had a poor graphics card, you wouldn't notice it.

This.

I upgraded from my obsolete laptop back in December/January. I had a Dell Vostro 3750 which used a GT 525M.

My custom desktop uses a GTX 770 and whereas before I only noticed grass popping into existence, now I notice rocks and npcs doing it too. Heck, I notice it happening when I'm using a 90% speeder not even the 110% one.