Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Blaster Rifles for Bounty Hunters

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Vanguard / Powertech
Blaster Rifles for Bounty Hunters

llayles
03.18.2015 , 08:42 AM | #241
Quote: Originally Posted by -Blasto- View Post
Nah, I don't want a Blaster Rifle for Powertechs.

I want a third AC that either utilizes a Blaster Rifle or a blaster rifle like alternative.

I also want an invisible stat stick for Sorcerers and Sages.

And while we're at it and adding third ACs why not a Warrior/Knight AC that get's to use Saberstaffs?
Nah, man. Saber and shoto.
When I die, the galaxy will feel my passing.
I am Juggernaut.
<Silent Force>

RealLyrix
05.07.2015 , 05:24 PM | #242
Quote: Originally Posted by vlincent View Post
Powertech will get blaster rifle training, vanguard 1 blaster training.

No problem there!
Where did you get that info from?

Btw... On the login screen you can see a bounty hunter with a blaster rifle (Shae Vizla)... So i am kinda consufed hehe.. Also the launcher now show a powertech with blaster rifle or is a vanguard with BH gear? Oh well.

Yamahara
05.07.2015 , 06:07 PM | #243
No need for a rifle on the PTs..they have a flame thrower on their other hand <3
Lukewarm Tauntauns Former GM. Currently regstar.

jjschm
05.07.2015 , 08:18 PM | #244
Am I the only one that thinks powertechs shouldn't carry any blaster at all? Walking around in an iron man suit with a dinky blaster feels weird. Everything should come from the suit itself. No need for a blaster or rifle at all.

Cuiwe
05.08.2015 , 01:32 AM | #245
Quote: Originally Posted by jjschm View Post
Am I the only one that thinks powertechs shouldn't carry any blaster at all? Walking around in an iron man suit with a dinky blaster feels weird. Everything should come from the suit itself. No need for a blaster or rifle at all.
I actually agree. But what about mercs and a Rifle?
"I am not in this for politics, nor the wanton destruction, hell not even for credits. I have chosen this way of life because of the hunt and because it was pushed onto me on some ugly slimeball called a "pearl" and Honour bound me to this path ever onwards" Caelestinus

Gwendlite
05.12.2015 , 02:01 PM | #246
As much as I would love the look of shooting a blaster rifle... I think a rifle attached to the back of my jet pack would look ridiculous. I'd much prefer it a longer barreled pistol like an SMG which holsters on my side.

Bonzenaattori
05.16.2015 , 06:36 PM | #247
I always fancied the idea of having a Wrist blaster (like droids do)
Would look cooler imo

Jedi_riches
05.18.2015 , 07:03 AM | #248
Well there is now a blaster pistol that looks almost like the E11 rifle from the OT, available from the latest of the Rep vendors from the Explorers pack called Fortitude you can find a pic http://dulfy.net/2015/04/20/swtor-es...utation-items/ and surprisingly it also sounds like a blaster rifle as opposed to some of the horrible sounding blasters I have heard in recent times.

mrvwbug
05.18.2015 , 07:38 AM | #249
Quote: Originally Posted by RealLyrix View Post
Where did you get that info from?

Btw... On the login screen you can see a bounty hunter with a blaster rifle (Shae Vizla)... So i am kinda consufed hehe.. Also the launcher now show a powertech with blaster rifle or is a vanguard with BH gear? Oh well.
Shae Vizla's rifle on the intro screen is probably just a disconnect between the devs and art dept. In the cinematics and in-game Shae is always shown with 2 pistols as she is a Merc.