Bound items taking up Storage what shall I do?

SynarOG

I don't know if I'm having a dum dum moment but, my storage and inventory is always filled with crap like, the Galactic Starfighter Pilot suits for both imp and pub sides, Revan expansion level 55 class gear that I used for like an hour, then there's all the other cartel market stuff, old gear, mods, crystals the majority of it is all bound, I also have loads of mats I don't even fully understand what's good or not when it comes to all that, I have 2 60's couple 40-60's still have no idea what to do with mats😂 Anyway what shall k do with all the stuff collected and stored away over the span of my characters? Feels like a waste just destroying gear, weapons, clothing, sets, pets, mounts, mats, etc

You can throw away the starfighter pilot suits.They're legacy bound, If you ever want them again, just create a new character. Stuff that isn't moddable isn't worth keeping once you've outgrown it. If you want to keep something for the looks, you could give it to a companion.

You don't need to keep bound cartel market crystals and weapons, you can get as many as you like from the Collections window. The same applies to armor, but you first need the complete armor set bound to one character to unlock the set in collections. Non-cartel market crystals with less than +41 aren't worth keeping either, the only standard crystals you can reverse engineer with an artificer are purple and cyan.

You can also create a storage-alt for legacy armor and unbound items you'd like to keep for a future char (but I usually forget about that equipment once I actually create that char who was supposed to use it.)

Edited by Mubrak

Post into the Suggestions sub-forum that you need more space for bound items.

I mean, there are just far too many bound items around..

I have a similar problem.

Which is why I have completely stopped playing some of my characters. Especially with so much stuff deleted with 4.0.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

Do you have Legacy Storage - if not, get a Stronghold, etc. (I assume you do have Legacy storage.)

For excess things like old armor, etc, you can just sell them on the GTN (if they're not Bound), or sell them to any vendor if they're bound and/or not worth much.

Materials, even low-end mats, can be sold on the GTN quite easily, especially if you under-cut the current prices.

Pets, and mounts shouldn't be taking up any space in your inventory or storage, unless you've already collected them or just don't want to keep them. Any you want to keep, just right-click the token and they will be added to your skill list and the token will no longer be in your inventory. Or, if you haven't right-clicked them you can sell the tokens on the GTN

Any old, bound, stuff that can't be sold to a vendor, can just be dragged out of your inventory and dropped on the ground (which will destroy the item).

Edited by JediQuaker