Legacy 50 = Permanent double xp?

Savej

That way people that had already paid their dues could run the rest of their unfinished stories (or rerun old stories) with a bit less tedium?

That also gives people an excuse to go after legacy 50 if they don't have it already.

Edited by Savej

That way people that had already paid their dues could run the rest of their unfinished stories (or rerun old stories) with a bit less tedium?

That also gives people an excuse to go after legacy 50 if they don't have it already.

YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

however. question: say i have legacy level 50 on one server (US) and then i have a legacy on a different server (EU) how would that work??? 0.o normally if it were 2 US servers i'd prob just transfer one toon over there to get the legacy benefits but can't do that with EU-US (BIOWARE............. FIX IT ALREADY LOL). so does that mean i'd have to level up to legacy 50 a second time? lol

Hell no. I have 40 toons (not exagerating) and I expect EACH and EVERY one to pay his/her own dues. Lvling is SOOO easy why do ppl cry to make it even easier?

Having 40 toons and having 40 max level toons having been LL50 since like your 5th toon are different matters.

I could have 22 toons on every server. that doesn't mean much.

What I do have is 17 level 55s and have been LL50 since June 2012.

While I agree that LL50 should come with major rewards, I think that permanent double XP should only happen after you have finished all 8 stories.

to the guy with 40 characters. hope you realize that we all play the game for different reasons. you may enjoy the ridiculously boring leveling process of the same side quests, the same flashpoints and the same warzones. and a lot of other people do not. you may have way too much time on your hands, a lot of us have either school or work to go to basically every day. so what if say some people on start enjoying the game after they hit max level and can go do hard mode raids or ranked pvp? fact is. if you don't like double XP - opt out of it or don't play toons you're leveling during double XP weekends, no one's forcing you to. but fact remains there is a LOT of people who would benefit greatly from permanent double XP or at least 200% XP boosts on cartel market/GTN. The option needs to be there. and then people can either use it if they want to or not use it if they don't appreciate it.

Double xp may be pushing it just a tad in percentages double xp comes out to 200% extra xp per kill or mission turn in, I'd say 25%, 50%, or even 75% would be more practical then a full 200%. Edited by Anaesha

How about something along these lines?

Legacy level 50 (LL50): 50% xp boost. Rested xp still earned/used.

For each L55 character (regardless of class): 20% xp boost with a cap of 100%. Rested xp still earned/used. LL50 shouldn't be far off, if not already achieved at this point.

Bonus: Reaching L55 with all 8 classes (8c): 50% xp boost. Rested xp disabled.

Examples:

L55 x 5 = 100% xp boost.

LL50 + 5 L55's = 150% xp boost.

LL50 + 5 L55's + L55 (8c) = 200% xp boost.

How about something along these lines?

Legacy level 50 (LL50): 50% xp boost. Rested xp still earned/used.

For each L55 character (regardless of class): 20% xp boost with a cap of 100%. Rested xp still earned/used. LL50 shouldn't be far off, if not already achieved at this point.

Bonus: Reaching L55 with all 8 classes (8c): 50% xp boost. Rested xp disabled.

Examples:

L55 x 5 = 100% xp boost.

LL50 + 5 L55's = 150% xp boost.

LL50 + 5 L55's + L55 (8c) = 200% xp boost.

sounds reasonable

Hell no. I have 40 toons (not exagerating) and I expect EACH and EVERY one to pay his/her own dues. Lvling is SOOO easy why do ppl cry to make it even easier?

Because people are impatient and expecting everything to be quick and easy?

I think it should be an option that you can turn on or off whenever you want.

Because people are impatient and expecting everything to be quick and easy?

I think it should be an option that you can turn on or off whenever you want.

Amen to that. And like I said if ppl want it then why not, I just want to be able to turn it off

Problem would be when you create new toons to help friends who would start the game fresh. Your newly created toon would end up surpassing their toon's level and in fact could end up outleveling the world you are on faster then you would normally be able to.

I don't want permanent double exp at 50 +. lol I like using that time to grind out my WZ coms and try to get my toons closer to being geared when they hit 55. No thanks on that one. lol People need to stop complaining about how long it takes because it doesn't take long, use that time to build up coms to get you ready for 55.

I don't want permanent double exp at 50 +. lol I like using that time to grind out my WZ coms and try to get my toons closer to being geared when they hit 55. No thanks on that one. lol People need to stop complaining about how long it takes because it doesn't take long, use that time to build up coms to get you ready for 55.

the OP means LEGACY level 50, not character level 50 lol.

Gosh, is this a troll-post?

Sure, let them add permanent double, triple, quadruple XP unlock to the legacy, requirement: legacy level 50.

Heck, make it x10, x100, know what, everytime you create a new char - instant level 55 and 180 equip, spawned at fleet with all story-flags set as if you actually went trough the tiresome processes of leveling your char, and farming ultimates. As long as it's optional, I don't care.

Edited by Mubrak

Gosh, is this a troll-post?

Sure, let them add permanent double, triple, quadruple XP unlock to the legacy, requirement: legacy level 50.

Heck, make it x10, x100, know what, everytime you create a new char - instant level 55 and 180 equip, spawned at fleet with all story-flags set as if you actually went trough the tiresome processes of leveling your char, and farming ultimates. As long as it's optional, I don't care.

If anyone's trolling it's you. It still takes most people well over 50 hours to level an alt. While i know that some mmo'ers have no concept of time (one of the indicators of insanity btw - get yourself checked) how does that = "instant"? Especially for someone that just wants to see the remaining class stories, and since we're already talking about someone with lots of hours played, i don't see the issue. Even with double xp i can read The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings faster than most can go through 1 class story from level 1. We aren't talking about increasing the number of 55s in the game - ppl can still only play one character at a time, and again, level 50 legacies have already put a lot of time (hundreds of hours) in the game. i'm saying this as someone with at least 15 55s (i've done all of the stories myself) sure it's "easy", almost nothing in mmos is "hard" - but it's not remotely instant.

Edited by Savej

Problem would be when you create new toons to help friends who would start the game fresh. Your newly created toon would end up surpassing their toon's level and in fact could end up outleveling the world you are on faster then you would normally be able to.

Not if you can turn the bloody thing on or off, whenever you want.

You can always start a new character on a new account if that's a serious problem for you - new accounts are free (assuming bw can't do the toggle).