Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Screenshot of the Nathema Conspiracy Flashpoint posted on Twitter

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
New Screenshot of the Nathema Conspiracy Flashpoint posted on Twitter

Asmodesu
04.18.2018 , 03:24 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Paulsutherland View Post
Someone leaked information about a super weapon for the Republic and Empire to turn up.
How do you know it was someone from the Alliance? they never set foot on it after the Radiation thing went off until the Alliance got the same leaked info. I haven't seen any proof saying it was Theron myself, if you have please point me to it! I'd love to see it (100% serious, I only ask because I can't find anything stating more then "someone gave all three the exact same copies of info ).

I'm more upset that the Alliance has a space thing over Nathema they never told me about!
Always a Theron fan!
Member of the Order of Zildrog - Theron Protection Agency
Safaia - a melodramatic sith, Revanite and Wrath

Paulsutherland
04.18.2018 , 03:31 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Asmodesu View Post
I'm more upset that the Alliance has a space thing over Nathema they never told me about!
Why in the hell would we have built a space station over Nathema? we had no idea it was suddenly going to come back to life.

Asmodesu
04.18.2018 , 03:50 AM | #43
Why in the hell would we have built a space station over Nathema? we had no idea it was suddenly going to come back to life.
I KNOW RIGHT? what the heck is going on there, and why did my character sign off on it? hahaha
Yeah, right now I am far more interested in this Nathema thing, well played Bioware! I bet you wanted people to focus on Nathema instead! It worked, mostly...
Always a Theron fan!

Paulsutherland
04.18.2018 , 04:02 AM | #44
I KNOW RIGHT? what the heck is going on there, and why did my character sign off on it? hahaha
Yeah, right now I am far more interested in this Nathema thing, well played Bioware! I bet you wanted people to focus on Nathema instead! It worked, mostly...
50 credits says Lana signed off on it.

Is it confirmed to be over Nathema? It could be over Odessen and we shuttle to Nathema?

JattaGin
04.18.2018 , 04:03 AM | #45
"a little more story then 5.6 had, and will take about an hour to do flashpoint" I highly doubt it will be much different to the Umbara flashpoint based on the vague statement we've been given. I highly doubt it will be worth looking forward to, since so much has to be addressed and wrapped up completely... in a flashpoint. (KotET story fully finished up, traitor arc finished and resolved, explaining what the heck has been going on the past 8 months, explaining Nathema's renewal etc)

They have to many explanations to do for one flashpoint, is why I am not expecting anything satisfactory. The release will prove my pessimism over how well they do the finale to KotEt and the traitor arc wrong or right.
This is exactly what I worry about. Charles (I think) has indeed said that this flashpoint lasts about one hour and will conclude ALL the current story archs. I have no idea how this shall work out satisfactory under the given circumstances. I wait and see what happens before being disappointed, but I at least remain cautious, because I simply cannot imagine how they could deliver a full conclusion for everything in one 1-hour-flashpoint.
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.

MikeCobalt
04.18.2018 , 04:18 AM | #46
?? We built a Space Station over "Nathema", when did this happen?

Paulsutherland
04.18.2018 , 04:26 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by MikeCobalt View Post
?? We built a Space Station over "Nathema", when did this happen?
Hell if I know, now the Alliance Engineers are in on this conspiracy!

Asmodesu
04.18.2018 , 04:31 AM | #48
50 credits says Lana signed off on it.

Is it confirmed to be over Nathema? It could be over Odessen and we shuttle to Nathema?
Not certain myself 100% , assumption mostly based on the "the flashpoint won't start on Odessan," and "the flashpoint is on Nathema".
We could go some random place to a space thing for whatever reason then go to Nathema but it doesn't start at Odessan so.. I dunno.
Always a Theron fan!

Storm-Cutter
04.18.2018 , 04:49 AM | #49
Someone explain how water flows like a river off the top of mesas.

looks like a cross between Alderaan and Makeb.

TY for the heads up. - Lets hope that there are days and days of exciting, absorbing, interesting, repeatable gameplay....

Or is it gonna be just 2 short, mute convos and 40 mobs to kill?
-Storm Cutter.
Like my comment? Refer me and also give a homeless Bantha a new start in life. Just click here.
Cool lightsabre art: ****.**================