Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Livestream - 3/13 @ 2PM PT

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TrixxieTriss
03.15.2018 , 05:39 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by PennyAnn View Post
The last 2 livestreams have had the feel that an adult left their camera on the computer turned on by accident and the kids decided to play pretend broadcast.

I was glad Matt was there,

It's just a really poor showing lately in all regards, livestreams included.
I have to agree with this. It was like they stuck them in the janitors closet and didn’t have room for Matt to even sit next to them. He was relegated to sitting half behind Musco like he didn’t matter or was an after thought.

Has Anthem taken over so much of the building that they can’t even find a room to set up the camera and table spots properly?

Exly
03.17.2018 , 06:38 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by DuchessKristania View Post
Hopefully, the rumors about another expansion turn out to be true. I'm not pinning anything on the rumors, but I think everyone can agree that it would be awesome to see a real expansion. We're just going to have to wait and see what happens. In the meantime, I'm still going to ask for improvements to the elements of the game that I enjoy, but I do not want those to be at the expense of others. I want to see everybody get new content and have fun with the game. That's the only way to keep people subbed and playing.
I am probably in the minority, but I don't want 5 more levels of grinding just so that I can get back to where I am currently at in the game. I want to play what I want, when I want, and I don't like having to grind more levels and to have to regrind gear in order to do it. I especially don't like it when they pawn off what other companies would call a patch as an expansion.

Now, if they did actually put in an expansion with new story, operations, pvp maps, Starfighter maps, and so on, I guess I might look forward to that, but I see no reason for a level cap increase or for new tiers of gear until they give us a significant amount of new content to justify the grind.

curulz
03.18.2018 , 08:00 AM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Exly View Post
I am probably in the minority, but I don't want 5 more levels of grinding just so that I can get back to where I am currently at in the game. I want to play what I want, when I want, and I don't like having to grind more levels and to have to regrind gear in order to do it. I especially don't like it when they pawn off what other companies would call a patch as an expansion.

Now, if they did actually put in an expansion with new story, operations, pvp maps, Starfighter maps, and so on, I guess I might look forward to that, but I see no reason for a level cap increase or for new tiers of gear until they give us a significant amount of new content to justify the grind.
consider me in the minority too then because I'm right there with you.