PTS Title Achievements

AnariaZarRel

Please allow players to complete/earn the PTS titles - I have waited for ages for the PTS to return to try to complete my titles (these 4 are the only ones in collections left for me to unlock). Leveled a new character to level 10 to test it out - but no title. It would a great little reward for those taking the time to test out the new content :)

In any case, I have been enjoying exploring and decorating my Rishi stronghold :)

depends upon what they're trying to get feedback on. If it's simply the Rishi SH then leveling a character to 10, 50 etc isn't very useful to BW's desires to get Rishi feedback. If they're seeking feedback on other changes as well, that's another story.

Easy for me to say though ... I have the PTS titles.

depends upon what they're trying to get feedback on. If it's simply the Rishi SH then leveling a character to 10, 50 etc isn't very useful to BW's desires to get Rishi feedback. If they're seeking feedback on other changes as well, that's another story.

Easy for me to say though ... I have the PTS titles.

They're looking for feedback on the new PvP matchmaking and Shae Vizla Arena, I presume, possibly incorrectly, that these need testing at all WZ tiers (lowbie, mid, 70).

They're looking for feedback on the new PvP matchmaking and Shae Vizla Arena, I presume, possibly incorrectly, that these need testing at all WZ tiers (lowbie, mid, 70).

Yeah and I honestly do agree that the PTS titles should be given out as it's a nice little thank you touch from BW. I got years ago when the PTS was up all the time and testing was ongoing. A couple tongue in cheek titles for this round of PTS testing would be appropriate.

First PTS TItle: "This Old House" for finding all the Rishi stronghold rooms in under 20 minutes.

my mates and i tried this a few times but didnt worked well for us... i visited all rooms and telled my mates to run to every room i visit earlier in 5 to 10 min but no title for them -.- can u pls tell a bit more about this title or is this just an achievement for the live build?

Please allow players to complete/earn the PTS titles - I have waited for ages for the PTS to return to try to complete my titles (these 4 are the only ones in collections left for me to unlock). Leveled a new character to level 10 to test it out - but no title. It would a great little reward for those taking the time to test out the new content :)

The PTS titles are long since gone. I have the two for leveling and would like to get the two group finder ones, but honestly I'd rather see folks focused on testing the PvP changes. That's better for the long-term health of the game.

There's PTS Titles o_O

...I want them too!

There were PTS titles.

The first two were from a time before there was a character copy. You could get two titles for leveling a character on the PTS. One for hitting Level 10 and one for finishing Chapter 1 of your class story.

The second two were from testing out the Group Finder before it went live in Patch 1.3 (June 26, 2012!). These two are a bit more annoying because they shut down the chance to get the titles without much warning. As has been suggested, these two titles (the Strike ones) would still fit with Warzone testing.

Right now, though, as much as I would like the latter two titles, I would prefer Dev time be spent on making sure the PvP changes are as bug-free as possible rather than getting a system up and working to hand out a couple of titles. Maybe this is something Bioware could use in the future as a carrot to test the PTS.

Edited by Pallais

In any case, I have been enjoying exploring and decorating my Rishi stronghold :)

+1 !!!!

+1 here too!