Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaggath Battlegrounds Semi-Finals: Republic Resistance vs Republic Reborn

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kaggath Battlegrounds Semi-Finals: Republic Resistance vs Republic Reborn

Selenial
11.16.2014 , 01:25 PM | #1001
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Well, I'm not sure what else needs to be discussed, so I think we can move on to leadership assassination.
Well all of this has been Residtance favored strategy, I have some things id like to post before we start going end game, and a general overview that well call an opening argument
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

Aurbere
11.16.2014 , 01:27 PM | #1002
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Well all of this has been Residtance favored strategy, I have some things id like to post before we start going end game, and a general overview that well call an opening argument
Very well then.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Aurbere
11.16.2014 , 02:30 PM | #1003
Also, Sel, I don't recall seeing a strategy put forth for the Reborn yet. So when you make your opening argument, be sure to include a strategy for maximum pointage. Splitting the posts up may be best.
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Silenceo
11.16.2014 , 02:37 PM | #1004
Man, every time I have something to say, I refresh and it is already said or I am asleep.

Anyways, I do not know terribly much about it, but more details need to be explored with the Coruscanti underworld. It was quite expansive, was it not?

Also, it seems like Kuat is giving quite a few toys... It almost seems like too many...
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

Aurbere
11.16.2014 , 02:42 PM | #1005
Quote: Originally Posted by Silenceo View Post

Also, it seems like Kuat is giving quite a few toys... It almost seems like too many...
Hmm... Nope.

karadron
11.16.2014 , 03:02 PM | #1006
Man, every time I have something to say, I refresh and it is already said or I am asleep.
That's the best part of the Kaggath though.

Also I saw something about Thunderclaps being used in defense of the Senate building or something like that, and that's a no go. At least until they come back from Makeb because that's where they retreated to.

Silenceo
11.16.2014 , 03:07 PM | #1007
Quote: Originally Posted by karadron View Post
That's the best part of the Kaggath though.

Also I saw something about Thunderclaps being used in defense of the Senate building or something like that, and that's a no go. At least until they come back from Makeb because that's where they retreated to.
True, but I feel a bit like LK is trying to pile on in ways that really wouldn't, or shouldn't work. Such as when she said 74 Jedi assaulting the Senate... I wanted to call it out, but I was in my bed when I read it and didn't want to get up. Luckily, it was countered before I arose. Frankly, I think we should get more technical details concerning the Reborn. I also thought it odd that it R1 thought it could just roll Juggernauts through the streets... Not on Coruscant!

Side Note: I also think Senate Guard should be more than 24, since 24 jedi > 24 guards *most likely* no matter how B@ they are. Not to mention they are guarding a MUCH larger area.
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

karadron
11.16.2014 , 03:10 PM | #1008
True, but I feel a bit like LK is trying to pile on in ways that really wouldn't, or shouldn't work. Such as when she said 74 Jedi assaulting the Senate... I wanted to call it out, but I was in my bed when I read it and didn't want to get up. Luckily, it was countered before I arose. Frankly, I think we should get more technical details concerning the Reborn. I also thought it odd that it R1 thought it could just roll Juggernauts through the streets... Not on Coruscant!

Side Note: I also think Senate Guard should be more than 24, since 24 jedi > 24 guards *most likely* no matter how B@ they are. Not to mention they are guarding a MUCH larger area.
50 PT + 24 Temple guards = 74?

Silenceo
11.16.2014 , 03:11 PM | #1009
Quote: Originally Posted by karadron View Post
50 PT + 24 Temple guards = 74?
mhm. Even though it was specifically stated those 24 couldn't leave the Temple. Not to mention the Jedi that would be lost on the march to ambushes...

karadron
11.16.2014 , 03:15 PM | #1010
mhm. Even though it was specifically stated those 24 couldn't leave the Temple. Not to mention the Jedi that would be lost on the march to ambushes...

True...true.

Not sure about ambushes if the Reborn goes full defensive. I mean what do they have to fortify with other than couches and other furniture?

I'm more inclined to say that both will go offensive and will accidently meet in what starts as a small skirmish. Then things get blown out of proportion.