Game Update 3.1: Conflict on Rishi

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but I just unsubscribed. I see no point in continuing to pay you. Content has become dull and you simply adding "hard modes" or more mechianics to a boss isnt new content and i've grown tired of it. Simply put, this WoW reskin doesnt have any outstanding gameplay to establish any kind of replay-ability.

Instead of new content I would prefer all time and resources go into fixing bugs and performance... Once that's done then new content should be added... I did not expect anything in 3.1... So the fact that thing has been added is a bonus... But I still think that time and resources should have gone into fixing the game first

Instead of new content I would prefer all time and resources go into fixing bugs and performance... Once that's done then new content should be added... I did not expect anything in 3.1... So the fact that thing has been added is a bonus... But I still think that time and resources should have gone into fixing the game first

What are you talking about? there's no new content in this patch, only bug fixes and recycled content. This is the closest thing to a bugs only patch you'll ever see as a game update patch. It's so thin it's driving longtime subscribers away.

yes i unsubbed also, so in 57 days I'll be gone,not even going to play for free. and no you can not have my stuff, only way ill come back is if they add some "ending" to the crew stories.(other than they all die) and even then ill only come to finish the story lines. I am so tired of the heavy handed way they keep "nudging" us to do the endgame ops and such, while some people may like them, I really do not.I feel they are just "coasting" until they get SWTOR 2.0 built with a different game engine, then they can shut down these servers, and not let us transfer items to the new game so guess what we will have to re-purchase strongholds and such. I have been playing computer games since 1977, and the last MMO I played for 8+ years. so I am not a newbie to the games.

To all of you good luck enjoy the game have fun

yes i unsubbed also, so in 57 days I'll be gone,not even going to play for free. and no you can not have my stuff, only way ill come back is if they add some "ending" to the crew stories.(other than they all die) and even then ill only come to finish the story lines. I am so tired of the heavy handed way they keep "nudging" us to do the endgame ops and such, while some people may like them, I really do not.I feel they are just "coasting" until they get SWTOR 2.0 built with a different game engine, then they can shut down these servers, and not let us transfer items to the new game so guess what we will have to re-purchase strongholds and such. I have been playing computer games since 1977, and the last MMO I played for 8+ years. so I am not a newbie to the games.

SWTOR Endgame content. 2 RAIDS. When you have all the gear from that set it to hard mode. Its like NES game designe, instead of wasting resources on new content, making the boss hit harder and move faster lololololololol

Sorry, but I just unsubscribed. I see no point in continuing to pay you. Content has become dull and you simply adding "hard modes" or more mechianics to a boss isnt new content and i've grown tired of it. Simply put, this WoW reskin doesnt have any outstanding gameplay to establish any kind of replay-ability.

Can I have your stuff?

Seriously, why can't I have your stuff?