Top 10 Favorite Jedi/Sith

BrandonSM

My favorite is actually Cade Skywalker. Here you have a guy who was trained as a jedi and then thought the whole order was just stupid so he left

oh and he is the only Jedi I have seen that is smart enough to also carry a gun in addition to a light saber

Edited by jarjarloves

oh and he is the only Jedi I have seen that is smart enough to also carry a gun in addition to a light saber

hey that's not true... well maybe for most of the old jedi order it is but quite a few of Luke's new order carried blaster pistols... including Luke occasionally and his wife did all the time

Edited by Liquidacid

Seems I'm a bit late to the party but whatever:

1. Kreia

2. Darth Sidious

3. Asajj Ventress

4. Darth Zash

5. Darth Vader

6. Sith Emperor

7. Count Dooku

8. Darth Malgus

9. Yoda

10. Darth Nihilus

This was very difficult, I'm also very surprised that Kreia is on nobody's lists! I didn't put Meetra, Revan, or any of the playable characters from TOR because I don't really know them, I've impressed my own personality on them so I can't say I really like them or not.

I'm also very surprised that Kreia is on nobody's lists!

You and me both, man. How can she not be on every list? I do understand if she's not your top, top favorite, but her mystery, her writing, the way she makes every character question themselves, their motives, their beliefs, her subtle, skillful manipulation, her deft twisting of truth, her arc, and her goal. She's by far the most morally complex character to come out of the Star Wars universe, and for that alone, if nothing else, she deserves at least honorable mention, but she's so much more than that. She's an incredible character, brilliantly written, and it's a crime that she's been consigned to relative obscurity in a rushed/unfinished sequel that so few ever played.

Edited by bathrobe

You and me both, man. How can she not be on every list? I do understand if she's not your top, top favorite, but her mystery, her writing, the way she makes every character question themselves, their motives, their beliefs, her subtle, skillful manipulation, her deft twisting of truth, her arc, and her goal. She's by far the most morally complex character to come out of the Star Wars universe, and for that alone, if nothing else, she deserves at least honorable mention, but she's so much more than that. She's an incredible character, brilliantly written, and it's a crime that she's been consigned to relative obscurity in a rushed/unfinished sequel that so few ever played.

Hear, hear! :D

So few have ever played? Not as far as I know. I absolutely love that game and I believe that others do as well.

But your right, she's pretty deep and deserves an honourable mention.

Guess I'll go ahead and throw in my 2 cents. For what it's worth, I tend to rank people based more on how much I enjoyed their characters mixed with how cool it was to see/read about them in action. This is by no means a power poll...

1. Luke Skywalker

2. Obi wan

3. Anakin/Vader

4. Darth Caedus

5. Revan

6. Meetra Surik

7. Jaina Solo

8. Mace Windu

9. Darth Malgus

10. Mira from KOTOR II (just loved her character and the idea of a gunslinging Jedi. Don't even know if she is considered a Jedi in canon)