What class can get through dailys fast?

PaintSticks

My main is a healer operative, and i can get though dailys super fast only because she is geared up and has stealth. I want to gear up another toon to just run dailys with to get some extra cash, i have a SW Marauder sitting around collecting dust. Because they have high dps dose it make is fast to do dailys with them?

Out of curiosity what class would you can can get though dailys the fastest?

Smash spec warrior/knights can get through trash fast.

my sorc as hybrid dps can get through most packs of mobs mobs really fast as well (lightning storm for cl proc > wrath> cl> death field> dead trash)

Though i play combat/carnage on my sent/mara and find that these are better for taking down elites etc faster but for packs of mobs the sorc is much faster with all the aoe abilitys you can spec into.

Edited by AngusFTW

DPS stealthers are the fastest (with either geared out companion tank or healer and good gear themself) simply because they can stealth past everything and get to the end. Next to them a Sorc heals/madness hyrbid would be the fastest with a geared out Khem Val tanking the Heroics and geared Talor healing everything else, you'll blow through the dailies so fast you'll actually want to do them again the next day. Get good enough with top notch gear you can start soloing the Heroic 4's, both of them (well for Section X at least as far as killing the mobs goes).

Carnage Marauder from my experience, can pewpew through dailies quite quickly.

TBH, the best Torvix group I ever was in, was myself on my Marauder, teamed with another Marauder. Stunned the bots, blew everything else up in seconds. Rinse, repeat.

Smash spec warrior/knights can get through trash fast.

my sorc as hybrid dps can get through most packs of mobs mobs really fast as well (lightning storm for cl proc > wrath> cl> death field> dead trash)

Though i play combat/carnage on my sent/mara and find that these are better for taking down elites etc faster but for packs of mobs the sorc is much faster with all the aoe abilitys you can spec into.

Smash warrior is better than hybrid sorc in this regard... combat focus (35s cd with PVE bonus) - charge - sweep => all normal trash dead in 3 GCDs

Engineering snipers also clear trash pretty fast too, with plasma probe + spammable grenades

Edited by JohnAnconia

I personally love stealth classes. I don't know how I managed to level a Vanguard to 50 when I have to stop and kill everything just to get to an objective. Come to think of it...do people normally do that, or do you just run through an area and then medical probe all the time?

Anyway, I personally couldn't stand trying to do dailies with my Van, and still do them with my Ops.

Stealth classes all the way!