Revan's survival

MrCthulhu

*SPOILER* So I just listened to the entire The old Republic: Revan on audiobook and in the end when the mission to kill the emperor failed he got place in this cell where he was inprisoned and couldn't move but only think, is that the reason why he still lives today in the old Republic?

Yes the emperor put him there in a dark stasis but they share thoughts. The emperor is trying to pick his mind for secrets but at the same time Revan is in the Emperors mind planting little seeds of confusion. The ending made me sad lol. My thoughts are is Scourge in the game? The Emperor gave him eternal life just as he did himself.

Do we fight him or just kill him to put him out of his misery?

Empire side flashpoint where he is stopped from releasing the power of a facility and devastating the Empire. Republic side has a flashpoint where you rescue him from the emperor. The Exile is the one who gives the Rebublic the information on him.

Empire side flashpoint where he is stopped from releasing the power of a facility and devastating the Empire. Republic side has a flashpoint where you rescue him from the emperor. The Exile is the one who gives the Rebublic the information on him.

So how do I know this is true, and which is canon, dark or light side, if this were true?

The Exile died by the hands of Lord Scourge next to Revan when they faced the Empire. So how could the exile give the republic any information?

At the OP, Revan sounds like the Lich King (from the RTS, Ner'zhul was frozen in ice by the dreadlords)! OMG!

Perhaps we will get an expansion where we have to kill Revan! lolz.

Anyways, interesting XD.

I would say that the more likely scenario is that we will have to kill the Emperor in order to stop him from wiping out entire life in the galaxy. Guess who will help us and probably sacrifice himself to become the savior of the galaxy once more...

Yes the emperor put him there in a dark stasis but they share thoughts. The emperor is trying to pick his mind for secrets but at the same time Revan is in the Emperors mind planting little seeds of confusion. The ending made me sad lol. My thoughts are is Scourge in the game? The Emperor gave him eternal life just as he did himself.

Scourge is in the Game

He is a companion of the jedi knight

So how do I know this is true, and which is canon, dark or light side, if this were true?

Both are canon as they happen in a sequential order. The Republic players free Revan after receiving info from the Exile, then the Empire players are tasked with stopping him. In the end, the Empire players kill Revan and that is how Revan's story comes to a conclusion.

I'm not normally prone to nerdrage (I survived the prequels, enjoy Clone Wars, and even bought the Saga on Blu-Ray), but this... this has me angry enough to be spitting neutronium nails.

What, did Kapyshyn hate the fanbase that sprung up around him and decided to completely **** and demean the character? Cause really, there are about a hundred different ways this character could have left the saga that would have paid respect to the man he was, as well as his fans, instead of this freaking travesty.

This entire arc strikes me as "Armed with Canon" mixed with "Executive Meddling."

Edited by Barachiel