Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A few Questions for us all...

Thylbanus
09.16.2013 , 06:10 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
A few questions, courtesy of Jensarai, Yarael Poof and his fan...
I thought it'd be nice for us to answer together, looking at each others opinions and see what we agree on and disagree on....

1)Jedi or Sith? Sith

2) Favorite Worlds? Korriban, Dromund Kaas, Balmorra, Nar Shaddaa, and Belsavis.

3) Type of lightsaber, Lightsaber color and fighting style? Double, Jar-kai

4)Favorite Species? Sith Pureblood

5)Favorite vehicle? Morlinger Aggressor

6)If you were a Jedi which master would you want? Satele (hottie and voiced by Jennifer Hale. WIN!)

7)If you were a Sith which master would you want? Tough, either Darth Marr or Vowrawn

8)If you were a Sith, then what would your "Darth" Name Be? Darth Bilious

9)Favorite Film? EP V the Empire Strikes Back

10)Least favorite film? EP I The Phantom Menace

11)If you could write your own Star Wars novel, what would it be about? My Character

12)Which film has your favorite soundtrack? Ep III Revenge of the Sith

13)Do you collect figures? Nope

14)In your opinion, what is the best thing about the EU? the novels

15)In your opinion, what are the worst things about the EU? The comic strip series and some comic books.

16)What Does Star Wars mean to you?
Odd question #16 is. I'll have to come back
It's amazing how loud a dollar can be.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristin Wilson

Beniboybling
09.16.2013 , 10:06 AM | #42
Quote:
1)Jedi or Sith?
Neither, both are too flawed for my liking. I'd join the Je'daii Order
Quote:
2) Favorite Worlds?
1. Korriban - ancient, intriguing, evil, a fulcrum for countless turning points in galactic history 2. Dromund Kaas - also dark and mysterious, lovely weather, lovely architecture and giving off a kind of anti-Coruscant feel. 3. Belsavis - just because the enviroment is so stunning, icy tundras, tropical oasis, crazy plant life, rivers of lava etc. And the idea of an ancient Rakatan prison facility storing untold horrors is pretty awesome.
Quote:
3) Type of lightsaber, Lightsaber color and fighting style?
A single-bladed lightsaber with a curved hilt, just because its such an effective weapon, and capitalizes on that tiny variable that could mean life or death. Of course fitted with a red lightsaber crystal. And I'd wield a Juyo-Makashi hybrid, combined I reckon this style would be utterly devastating and catch my opponents completely off guard.
Quote:
4)Favorite Species?
Dathomirian Zabrak - because I like the tattoos, the glowy eyes and the Sith heritage. Though in reality, I have no particular favourite.
Quote:
5)Favorite vehicle?
Can't really choose. Perhaps a Canderous-assault tank simply because of their incredible versatility, armor rivaling that of an AT-AT and two rapid fire mass driver cannons. BOOM.
Quote:
6)If you were a Jedi which master would you want?
Kreia - because she'd spare me the narrow-minded lecturing of the Jedi and actually talk some sense. She'd also teach me a few neat little tricks.
Quote:
7)If you were a Sith which master would you want?
Darth Plagueis - I'd choose him over Traya simply because he'd treat me more like an apprentice and an equal rather than a tool in Traya's twisted schemes. And I might even become immortal on the way.
Quote:
8)If you were a Sith, then what would your "Darth" Name Be?
Darth Caligus - from the Latin word 'Caligo' meaning fog, darkness or gloom.
Quote:
9)Favorite Film?
Star Wars, of course. To be specific Revenge of the Sith - because the bad guys win - though in reality it changes with every playthrough. (Other than that, X-Men or Pirates of the Caribbean)
Quote:
10)Least favorite film?
Star Wars Holiday Special *shudder*
Quote:
11)If you could write your own Star Wars novel, what would it be about?
Darth Traya, take a lookiee.
Quote:
12)Which film has your favorite soundtrack?
Star Wars, duh? OK you want me to choose? Either ROTS or ROTJ, both have some really great tracks, though I especially like 'The Emperor's Throne Room'.
Quote:
13)Do you collect figures?
Nope.
Quote:
14)In your opinion, what is the best thing about the EU?
The Old Republic era - because it stays so true to what makes Star Wars, Star Wars, but at the same time gives it a fresh and intriguing edge.
Quote:
15)In your opinion, what are the worst things about the EU?
The post-ROTJ era - i.e. taking the fantasy out of Star Wars.
Quote:
16)What Does Star Wars mean to you?
EVERYTHING! @_@

Beniboybling
09.16.2013 , 10:11 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Vitiate.
Objection!

Beniboybling
09.16.2013 , 10:18 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by konstadinosblue View Post
Ok first, in the video made by Jedi Archivist Gnost Dural, it says that it was the Senate and the Chancellor, that wanted the Sith Species eradicated, not the Jedi. And how the hell did the start the Cold War? The Sith started the war by killing those generals....Think about the Jedi is they always defended themselves, and the trillions of citizens that belonged to their Republic. Mace Windu said that were Peacekeepers, not soldiers. I'll bring more tommorow because....aargh!!
The Jedi are hypocritical fools who have caused every major war in the galaxy and break their code whenever one starts. "Oh no the Sith we trained and sent into Exile have returned! What did we do! The Jedi Code says there is no chaos, their is harmony... stuff that lets kill them all!"

Nicely done Jedi, nicely done.

Selenial
09.16.2013 , 10:20 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Objection!
Your objection doesn't matter, we already established its Drew Karpyshyn....
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

Selenial
09.16.2013 , 10:22 AM | #46
Quote:
Darth Plagueis - I'd choose him over Traya simply because he'd treat me more like an apprentice and an equal rather than a tool in Traya's twisted schemes. And I might even become immortal on the way.
The only apprentices Traya had truly, were Revan and Meetra....
And a few un named, but she treated them as her gods.... Who had much to learn.

As for your Jedi mentor, I believe you mean Arren Kae.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.

Selenial
09.16.2013 , 10:23 AM | #47
Im gonna have to come up with more questions....

Aurbere
09.16.2013 , 10:25 AM | #48
Guys, how about you stop with the Jedi vs. Sith discussion. This is not the thread for it.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling
09.16.2013 , 10:26 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Your objection doesn't matter, we already established its Drew Karpyshyn....
Leave Drew alone! He brought us KOTOR and the Darth Bane Trilogy.

Sure Revan was riddled with plot holes but altogether I have a favourable opinion of him.

The Sith Emperor is also a favourite OR character of mine. So back off!

Beniboybling
09.16.2013 , 10:26 AM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Guys, how about you stop with the Jedi vs. Sith discussion. This is not the thread for it.
But its so much fun...