Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A few Questions for us all...

Selenial
09.17.2013 , 12:38 PM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by Mathemagica View Post
Can I take you by your word? I don't have it either and there seem to be various versions of the restored content around.
Here If you're wondering, and and here is the M4-78 planet, not the best (I see why they cut it) but a few hours of gameplay, fun, puzzling and brings a proper ending to Lonna Vash (And we get to learn Niman)....
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

Selenial
09.17.2013 , 12:39 PM | #122
Can I take you by your word? I don't have it either and there seem to be various versions of the restored content around.
Here If you're wondering, and and here is the M4-78 planet, not the best (I see why they cut it) but a few hours of gameplay, fun, puzzling and brings a proper ending to Lonna Vash (And we get to learn Niman)....

Warning: The ending to M4-78 will surprise you, and it's not the same as the other mod.

Edit: TSLRCM adds a helluvalot to Malachor... A lot... And to all the other planets, i recommend it.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.

Mathemagica
09.17.2013 , 12:40 PM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Um. OK?
You can find a lot of stuff on Youtube. If you get it, I recommend using HK... a LOT.

EDIT: Thank you, Selenial.

Aurbere
09.17.2013 , 12:40 PM | #124
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Here If you're wondering, and and here is the M4-78 planet, not the best (I see why they cut it) but a few hours of gameplay, fun, puzzling and brings a Sad but proper ending to Lonna Vash (And we get to learn Niman)....
I learned Niman on one of my old Light Side playthroughs (if you're saying there is no Niman in the original game).
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

tunewalker
09.17.2013 , 12:40 PM | #125
I don't mean to sound pretentious or Uptight, but Kotor 2 was targeted at.... A different audience.

It brought meaning to the force, questioned light and Dark, had the greatest characters in the entire EU... And It wouldn't have been Kotor 2 if they didnt MENTION Revan and Bastilla...
well it kind of did more then mention them it put them on a pedistle think about it your main character was an underling during the mando wars. Kreia talks about him as if she is talking about a god the whole "revan was power" speech. The question of light and dark would have been great had the game been complete when it first came out. Had they taken the time to put it together wholely and completely rather then rushing it out half done then maybe the questioning of the force would have come out better instead traya just came off as a pretentious old wind bag of which nothing i did ever seemed to please her. I was so happy when i got to kill her.

Aurbere
09.17.2013 , 12:41 PM | #126
The Sith Lords was rushed for a holiday release, but it was not under Obsidian's own power.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Selenial
09.17.2013 , 12:44 PM | #127
Quote: Originally Posted by tunewalker View Post
well it kind of did more then mention them it put them on a pedistle think about it your main character was an underling during the mando wars. Kreia talks about him as if she is talking about a god the whole "revan was power" speech. The question of light and dark would have been great had the game been complete when it first came out. Had they taken the time to put it together wholely and completely rather then rushing it out half done then maybe the questioning of the force would have come out better instead traya just came off as a pretentious old wind bag of which nothing i did ever seemed to please her. I was so happy when i got to kill her.
They dont put them on a Pedestall... The Main character had a Third of his Fleet! Surik was NEVER an underling in Obsidian's eyes, that was Drew Karpyshyn.
And we can blame lucasarts for the rushing :L We wouldn't have got a KOTOR 2 if it wasn't rushed, cancellations were threatened.

Traya never seemed like that to anyone but those who either followed fully light or fully Dark, she loved you either way, and she never said Revan was power.

To quote:

"Looking into Revan was like looking into the Heart of the force"

She then says looking into you was like seeing it's death made possible, and she loved that so much more.

Mathemagica
09.17.2013 , 12:45 PM | #128
I don't mean to sound pretentious or Uptight, but Kotor 2 was targeted at.... A different audience.
Need to come back to this. You can compare it to the difference between the Knight/Warrior stories (KotoR I audience) and the Consular/Inquisitor stories (KotoR II audience). To enjoy both, you really need to approach them in a different way. And completeness of the story helps a lot.

Selenial
09.17.2013 , 12:47 PM | #129
Need to come back to this. You can compare it to the difference between the Knight/Warrior stories (KotoR I audience) and the Consular/Inquisitor stories (KotoR II audience). To enjoy both, you really need to approach them in a different way. And completeness of the story helps a lot.
Exactly... Kotor 1 and Knight/Warrior = Feeling like a ****** super hero who everybody loves.

Kotor 2, the Unsung hero who people aren't sure if they love or hate, learning Manipulation or Diplomacy depending on your path... And of course, learning the deeper and more philosophical mysteries of the force.

Selenial
09.17.2013 , 12:49 PM | #130
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
I learned Niman on one of my old Light Side playthroughs (if you're saying there is no Niman in the original game).
You can, but not from a master....