If SWTOR was real...

Beniboybling

...who would you be?

Interesting question asked on general chat today, so I thought I'd broaden the discussion to the forums.

So, if SWTOR was real:

What faction would you support?

What class would you be?

And what planet would you live on? (minus destruction caused by the war)

I would be:

A Republic smugger, living on Corellia. Cause I'd rather democracy than repression, smugglers are cool and get fancy ships and don't necessarily have to go around killing things or getting themselves killed. And I'd live on Corellia cause its a nice core world, good for pilots and it has pretty gardens - and a zoo!

What about you?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who I would want to be: a Jedi Knight living on the edge with Kira, T7, and the Organas on Alderaan. :rak_03:

Who I would probably be: a self-sacrificing Jedi Consular living as a hermit on Ilum. :o

lol :p

If I had to pick an actual character in game I would be Darth Jadus. He's just so cool and smart.

If I were to live in the SWTOR time, I would be a Bounty Hunter. Bounty Hunters are cool... :)

Where would you live? Or would you freelance across the stars! :D

If I where a BH, I'd build a palace somewhere... Alderaan isn't really my scene - maybe Nal Hutta, like Set from Darth Bane or Nar Shardaa

Edited by Beniboybling

Where would you live? Or would you freelance across the stars! :D

If I where a BH, I'd build a palace somewhere... Alderaan isn't really my seen - maybe Nal Hutta, like Set from Darth Bane or Nar Shardaa

Probably my ship. I'll kick it in space with Mako.......... :)

...who would you be?

Interesting question asked on general chat today, so I thought I'd broaden the discussion to the forums.

So, if SWTOR was real:

What faction would you support? - Republic

What class would you be? - Gunslinger

And what planet would you live on? - Tatooine

I love the idea of being a Shadow. Seeking secrets of the force and traveling the galaxy. If I had to remain stationary, it would involve me being a Watchman over a system with a known threat for the dark side. Maybe even a Jedi diplomat to Voss.

Probably would choose Alderaan as a planet to live on, or something on the outer edges like Tatooine.

If it was as a non force user, it would be as a politician or a smuggler. Being a smuggler would allow me the chance to travel the galaxy, but being a diplomat/politician would allow me to live nicely on Coruscant in 500 Republica. And you've never really seen a 'rich' smuggler lol.

Of course I would go Republic all the way.

If it was real:

The dream: Probably a Hutt lieing around with dancing girls and lots of food, drinks and drugs.

The reality: Probably a Kowakian Monkey Lizard sitting on said Hutt's tail cackling, eating, drinking and hitting the space bong.

I actually had a co-worker who said he'd rather be a Hutt too lol. Apparently we are overlooking their worth in the Star Wars universe.

If it was as a non force user, it would be as a politician or a smuggler. Being a smuggler would allow me the chance to travel the galaxy, but being a diplomat/politician would allow me to live nicely on Coruscant in 500 Republica. And you've never really seen a 'rich' smuggler lol.

Of course I would go Republic all the way.

Yeah, another reason why I wanted to be a smuggler, seeing as I'd still possess my Star Wars fandom I'd like to explore the galaxy and see all the aliens and planets out there.

If SWTOR was real life most everybody here would just be Republic citizens watching the war unfold on the news.

The truth hurts :jawa_cool:

I'd love to be some kind of Smuggler, or just a pilot in general. Exploring the vastness of space and living on my own rules.

Edited by LegendaryBlade

I actually had a co-worker who said he'd rather be a Hutt too lol. Apparently we are overlooking their worth in the Star Wars universe.

Well they are wealth and live like kings. Or mafia bosses... never know :rolleyes:

But the lore says they arent all like that though.

If SWTOR was real life most everybody here would just be Republic citizens watching the war unfold on the news.

The truth hurts :jawa_cool:

I'd love to be some kind of Smuggler, or just a pilot in general. Exploring the vastness of space and living on my own rules.

Was gonna say this myself. The most many people could hope for is the Trooper, but even then unlikely because if you had the trooper personality you would be in the army.

Bounty Hunters exist in real life, so you either are one, or you wouldn't be one.

Smugglers exist in real life, so you either are one (You scum), or you wouldn't be one.

Intelligence agents exist in real life, so you either are one, or you wouldn't be one.

You could get lucky and have force sensitivity, but most people wouldn't. And of those who do most would end up sith and die in the academy (Don't tell me your passion doesn't rule you and I won't call you a liar), or would be too old for Jedi training and end up in a cave on Balmorra being killed by the Empire.

Was gonna say this myself. The most many people could hope for is the Trooper, but even then unlikely because if you had the trooper personality you would be in the army.

Bounty Hunters exist in real life, so you either are one, or you wouldn't be one.

Smugglers exist in real life, so you either are one (You scum), or you wouldn't be one.

Intelligence agents exist in real life, so you either are one, or you wouldn't be one.

You could get lucky and have force sensitivity, but most people wouldn't. And of those who do most would end up sith and die in the academy (Don't tell me your passion doesn't rule you and I won't call you a liar), or would be too old for Jedi training and end up in a cave on Balmorra being killed by the Empire.

But if you had to choose...

Well, judging by lore if you were force sensitive it'd be very likely the jedi would steal you away from your parents and train you. You'd learn how emotions are are bad, connections are bad, how the dark side is bad, and how only the sith deal in absolutes. You'll then drink the coolaid.

What i'm getting at is that the jedi order is pretty cultish.

I do think there are a lot of people who would end up with space-based occupations; like freighter pilots or stuff. My brother was a trucker, I almost took a trucking job before I got my software design degree. Freigher pilot in SW is just being a really cool trucker, but with more space pirate battles.

For the most part though, everyone here would be living on some random hub world playing space videogames and watching about the empire on the galactic news.

If I could chose I would be a Mandalorian, if not force sensitive. I view the Mandalorian as accepting of many species, not going to be racists, and would enjoy. As a Mandalorian I would want to be a training sergeant to the new generation. And I would live on a training ship.

If force sensitive I would want to go the route of the Sith Inquisitor, but more neutral than Dark. And I would have many secret temples around the galaxy, with copies of research, buried in sealed vaults. I would fashion these vaults myself, maybe with a Mandos help.:rak_03:

...who would you be?

So, if SWTOR was real:

What faction would you support? Republic

What class would you be? Same as my main, a Jedi Consular

And what planet would you live on? Just in my Ship, traveling around like the in-game characters do.

My response is Bold Italics and underlines.

Edited by mcglynn