Hardmode FP, Normal OPS, Hardmode OPS.

Ironfist is a mechanic fight. Need to have 2 classes interrupt the Aimed Shot, spread for the Missle Salvo and heal the dmg. The 3 adds that spawn, just dps them down fast. Rinse/repeat till dead.

My group is having an issue on the last boss however, constantly hitting the enrage.

Actually it's pvp>ops>hard ops.

Until BW makes the loot boxes actually able to be looted in heroic fps, you pretty much have to do only a choice few ever. Which leaves holes in your gear choices. T2 pvp gear from dailies, weeklies and bags are superior to the T1 pve gear and most if not all heroic fp gear.

Heroic fps are bugged in some cases, over/undertuned in others. PvP is also a broken mess but far far more rewarding as a means to get into Ops.

Ball is in your court BW!

Actually it's pvp>ops>hard ops.

Until BW makes the loot boxes actually able to be looted in heroic fps, you pretty much have to do only a choice few ever. Which leaves holes in your gear choices. T2 pvp gear from dailies, weeklies and bags are superior to the T1 pve gear and most if not all heroic fp gear.

Heroic fps are bugged in some cases, over/undertuned in others. PvP is also a broken mess but far far more rewarding as a means to get into Ops.

Ball is in your court BW!

Looks like I'm going to have to agree with this guy, the people doing the ops on my server are the ones with the most pvp gear. The pve rewards are not on par yet.

Looks like I'm going to have to agree with this guy, the people doing the ops on my server are the ones with the most pvp gear. The pve rewards are not on par yet.

Same on mine. But here's the thing. Let's assume ALL heroics are tuned properly and ACTUALLY drop gear EVERY boss. The T2 PVP gear may be better but can also still be very hard to get. Since merc comms are only obtained by trading in WF coms (that I know of) that means that doing the dailies and weeklies is the only easy way to do it.

Not every bag you get will have an epic, most wont, and on top of that you are likely to get doubles of slots you already have.

Gearing in PVE is actually faster however. Since each boss (remember theoretically) drops an epic that is good enough to raid with, doing each heroic will gear you at a much faster rate than pvp will by a wide margin.

Since however there were very few 50s initially, me as well as others had to gear PVP. I wouldn't tell people gearing through heroics is wrong or bad. It's simply bugged and hard compared to pvp which is luck and pure time investment.