DPS looking for progression

Shwarzchild

Hey,

I recently transferred a gunslinger over from Shadowlands to look for an opportunity to work on Rav and Tos HM. But, if a group is in other hard modes that's fine too.. I'm in 220 min maxed gear so for that content I don't require any out of the way gear runs.

My availability is Monday, Friday any time

Tues-Thursday I can be available at 9:00 server time.

If there's a try out available definitely hit me up.

edit: brought a sniper over as well if that helps any groups looking.

Edited by Shwarzchild

Intrepid is trying to pull more members together for runs on Friday nights at 8 p.m. server (pst). We could use a rDPS, especially one with exp. We're basically doing priority HM runs to catch more people up in 224 gear. If you're interested, feel free to /who Intrepid in game, reply here, or reply in our recruitment thread.

• 5 weeks later...

<<Republic Black Ops>> is recruiting active players for Conquest, PVP for an active guild. Free weekly repairs, Forming HM progression teams. +10xp/+10rep, 4 tab guild bank, stronghold/flagship, Discord (voice/chat all in one) and website.

We are still filling our HM progression teams, still filling our unranked PVP team, and now have a GSF squadron that needs people. Any of that interest you, go to http://repubblackops.enjin.com. Stop by fill out an application.