Pot5: THE place for space

-KeggER-

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If transfers were free, i would. ToFN queues are insanely long, and the players are TERRIBLE.

I wish there were cross-server queues because I love my Jung Ma but also want to play against the bigger servers :(

Just make GSF alts on Pot5 and keep your mains on your normal servers. That's what I did...can't say that the experience has been any better than TEH yet, but I've had a few fun games.

Well your community doesn't show it, both from the people i have met in-game (i used to play a toon on pot5 but have since retired it permenatly) and on the forums.

Your pilot community might be perfectly good but to me it is marred to much by the fact that most encouters I have had with pot5 people is along the lines of "I am from Pot5, We are legion, We are better than thou, You are a scrub for not playing on Pot5"

I'm sorry but you are never going to convince me, I have yet to have a positive interaction associated with that server and am more than happy with Jung Ma's smaller but close-knit server community.

Need convincing: Roll a POT5 alt, come fly with the Black Squadron/Force Disciples alliance.

(Don't take this as a Pepsi Challenge, but I really hate being lumped in with some of the more sociopathic elements of the Ground PvP Community.

Well your community doesn't show it, both from the people i have met in-game (i used to play a toon on pot5 but have since retired it permenatly) and on the forums.

Your pilot community might be perfectly good but to me it is marred to much by the fact that most encouters I have had with pot5 people is along the lines of "I am from Pot5, We are legion, We are better than thou, You are a scrub for not playing on Pot5"

I'm sorry but you are never going to convince me, I have yet to have a positive interaction associated with that server and am more than happy with Jung Ma's smaller but close-knit server community.

Now you are starting to understand.

Edited by Tentou

Legion is a lot of people.....

Can we be Battalion.... and we are more friendly and helpful than you???

And thats not really friendly... or helpful...

Oh and I will mention Death Squadron..

We really ard here to help folks. The FTP crowd and Pref folks woukd do well to watch Nixx'ds feds if your interested in GSF. One guy feeding has probably helped out more folks just from discussions and his q and a sessions.

I've tried and tried to get a GSF guild started on my server, to no avail. GSF is the only reason I've come back to SWTOR. I need, no...NEED a guild or at least group that can play and work together. As soon as I can get the cash together to pay for a transfer, I intend to come over to Pot5. I'm sick and tired of being the only Imp actually trying to win the battle on Shadowlands. When GSF first came out, I made a friends list of top GSF pilots, I never see any of those people on anymore because the Imps on our server just rolled over and let the Pubs have their way with us. I'm honestly kind of tired of it.

The FTP crowd and Pref folks woukd do well to watch Nixx'ds feds if your interested in GSF. One guy feeding has probably helped out more folks just from discussions and his q and a sessions.

Oh Wux, you truly are a valued member of Black Squadron AND not a bad marketing advertiser as well... I might have to hire you... :D

So you just sit here on forums crying about us for page after page?

Jesus, they must have really had you in tears.

For everyone else, we've got a great GSF community. Come join us.

I didn't realize three posts counted as "page after page" particularly since one page is at least ten posts. And veiled insults hardly makes me like you any more than i do already.

But I am done with this thread there is nowhere further this discussion can go other than downhill into a flame war.

I didn't realize three posts counted as "page after page" particularly since one page is at least ten posts. And veiled insults hardly makes me like you any more than i do already.

But I am done with this thread there is nowhere further this discussion can go other than downhill into a flame war.

I think you underestimate where this thread can go... I played 3 pub on pub tonight....thats saying something!

Pot5 does have a lot of good pilots and the ques seem to pop quite often, which with the holidays is pretty amazing. I saw band-aid flying around in one of the matches I was in yesterday and hope to see more people come check out our pilot community.

Well, I for on am having a blast on Ebon Hawk. Great community, including a few of the most reasonable GSF forum posters (hats off, Nemarus).

Granted, we're an RP server... though my alliance has used GSF in a few events to marvelous effect. I even made an alt purely for my pilot RP. It's definitely a good experience at least.

In any case, I would think the goal would be to build an excellent GSF community on EVERY servers. That, in my opinion, would be the best outcome.

In any case, I would think the goal would be to build an excellent GSF community on EVERY servers. That, in my opinion, would be the best outcome.

That would be ideal, but remember that we're in early access. Also, well, any community not on one's server of choice is a community one is not a part of, not without massive amounts of alts and communication out of game.

That would be ideal, but remember that we're in early access. Also, well, any community not on one's server of choice is a community one is not a part of, not without massive amounts of alts and communication out of game.

Well, my point being that trying to get people to migrate from their server to one's own server is rather counter-productive to that goal. Making a single server a hotbed of GSF activity at the expense of all other servers is hardly desirable either.

Well, I for on am having a blast on Ebon Hawk. Great community, including a few of the most reasonable GSF forum posters (hats off, Nemarus).

Granted, we're an RP server... though my alliance has used GSF in a few events to marvelous effect. I even made an alt purely for my pilot RP. It's definitely a good experience at least.

I am also from Ebon Hawk, having a blast. I'd come to POT5, but sadly I'm tied here. Maybe they'll allow mult-server queuing at some point ( I know, its wishful thinking)

Could do i suppose. but if the queues are as bad as TOFN, then its not worth it.

Queues are quite a lot better so far, hurts to leave the 535/1000 games for fleet admiral legacy behind though :< Ah well maybe queues are better on Tofn at launch.