Empress Acina not showing up

nemhook

Empress Acina not showing up, does not show up during game play after the crash in story

i fight alone, i can hear her talk sometimes but that's it, reset the chapter 3 times and restarted as well and still i have to go it alone.

i'm sure we've all noticed the HP on these npc's so soloing them is extremely difficult, especially if they are immune to everything and hit like a mofo.

has anybody else come across this issue or how did you resolve it.

I am starting to see missing companion posts appearing in all chapters , have you tried exiting any instance and right mouse click on the character portrait and select "reset all active phases" does that have any affect ?

ensure there is not more then one chapter mission in your mission list

Edited by OwenBrooks

Same here, no matter what I try Acina is not showing up, tried rest of the quest, changing difficulty, having my companion out crafting before getting in the instance. No way to get Acina in that instance and it's impossible to summon her from the companion and contact screen.

I've got only 1 quest in my log so that fix doesn't work and that potential source of the problem isn't applicable.

Try this

SHIFT E

Grant chapter 1 of KOTET , but do not play it , this should remove chapter 2 , now go back and select chapter 2 with Shift E

see this link

Edited by OwenBrooks

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm also having the same problem in Run for the Shadows, both in story mode and in veteran mode. I've tried resetting the chapter, starting another chapter without launching it and then picking up chapter 2 again, letting Acina spawn ahead of me when getting on the ship -nothing works.

• 4 weeks later...
I pray that this gets fixed. I can't beat the jungle beasts unless I have a companion to do so. This lack of companionship is very troubling.

I believe this was caused by having 2 different chapters in the mission list, if you have a chapter 1 as well as the current chapter, play the chapter 1 to remove it from the mission list then reset the chapter missing the companion