Has anyone seen this Blaster?

-Holmes

I've been looking everywhere for a screenshot of the Rangehunter Blaster Pistol.

According to multiple websites, it exists, but I cannot seem to find anyone on my server that owns it.

If you know of one, could you please present a screenshot with the pistol equipped/previewed?

good luck getting info for anything in this game. This community apparently really does not care. Unlike wow which has wowhead and thotbot. Any website like that for swotor has items listed with no info and no comments from anyone.

Edit* apparently you get this gun from cartel packs.

Edited by Osryri

good luck getting info for anything in this game. This community apparently really does not care. Unlike wow which has wowhead and thotbot. Any website like that for swotor has items listed with no info and no comments from anyone.

Edit* Your in luck just as I was reading another thread on cartel packs someone listed a range hunter carbine as a reward they received. So apparently you get this gun from cartel packs.

To be fair, it is a new item, and it might just be a data mined item, which is in the game code, but not in the actual game.

The pistol shown in the thread is the Black nebula one. I've been told there's a rangehunter pistol as well. seemingly, there is not.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/45118787/SWTOR/Blaster.jpg

Edited by -Holmes

The irony here is that the two sites you mentioned for WoW are run by the same people who run ToRhead, and even that one is incomplete and neglected.

Hey, I'm internet famous! :p

But seriously, yeah that's the Nebula, and haven't ever heard of this Rangehunter.

One of my toons name is WilliamBonney ..."I'll make you famous.";)

Thanks for nameing the pistol.

Edited by DragooGC

• 1 month later...
Actually no all of you the rangehunter is the one with this:http://dulfy.net/2012/12/11/swtor-patch-1-6-new-cartel-market-items/ It is on this page near the middle. I have this one actually (now) and it makes a rifle sound sounds kinda cool but it's not amazing the Tac-Hud sniper rifle above the rangehunter makes amazing sounds! btw you cannot rly see the rangehunter's lighty thing usually and the blaster model is otherwise the same as the one BH's get from CQ on hoth and random drops/buys. So I dunno if its worth it or not to many I got it free. Anyone got a Nebula heavy blaster btw lol Il buy one HARBINGER SERVER!

• 2 weeks later...