The Companion Dialogue Location Index

iamthehoyden

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corso on Taris, ChemWorks factory -824,-212

"More swamp gas? Oh, that's great. I don't think I can hold my breath the whole time we're on Taris..."

Lol, that's pretty funny. Thank you for the update! I have a couple from Qyzen, Tharan, and Zenith sitting in a file at home that will be coming soon.

Edit: Qyzen, Theran, & Zenith have been updated.

Edited by iamthehoyden

Smuggler, Corso on Belsavis. Entering Ancient Prison Caverns, the lower part of the Map. (-1953, -740)

"Those busted-open cells looks even worse than the last batch. You ever get the feeling we're headed in the opposite direction of safe?"

Thanks!

Updates in to Zenith and Corso. I found another one of those comments in instances outside of cutscenes. Since you only get them if you take in a particular companion, I think they'd make a good addition to this list. I have a couple of them already there. This one was from Zenith on Hoth. It was actually a repeat comment. Zenith makes the same comment entering the Null Cannon Installation and the Star of Coruscant. Not sure if that's a bug or on purpose.

Poor Voss, they never knew what hit them, will try to keep Akaavi occupied while planet side so it doesn't get out of hand :p

hahaha! Akaavi is one of the reasons I'm going to eventually level my smuggler. She sounds like a lot of fun.

Updates to Akaavi, Tharan on Hoth, and Zenith on Belsavis (also added some info to his comments on Hoth).

Thanks! Corso is updated!

Also have more from Zenith on Belsavis:

Belsavis - Minimum Security Section, Bogwing Brake (1200, 289); "shielding the shield generators"

Belsavis - High Security Station, Rattataki Battlewoods (-360, 238); "Republic got sloppy."

I'm totally not addicted to Troy Baker's voice, nope nope nope.

Elara Dorne

Corellia, outside the spaceport: "I've seen what the Empire can do in a place like this firsthand. We should move quickly."

Corso Riggs

Tatooine, at the sandcrawler north of Anchorhead: "These little fellas must be professional junk dealers. Considering the size of that crawler, business must be good."

T7-01

Taris, Olaris Reclamation Base: "Percentage of city infrastructure still standing = surprising"

Taris, Gates of Olaris (on the bridge): "T7 = setting sensors to maximum range"

Jaesa Willsaam (LS)

Taris, The Endar Spire ruins: "The Endar Spire. I remember studying it in school. Those who didn't die in the crash were killed when Darth Malak destroyed the surface."

Corso on Tatooine :

Abandoned Czerka Facility 735,420

"This is a nice little underground hideout Czerka left behind. We should keep it for ourselves."

Jundland Dreviad Outpost 812,446

"I'm all for wide-open spaces, but why would anybody want to live out in the middle of a desert? A man's gotta have some shade."

Jundland Northern Chasm -58,-1990

"Quite an operation these Twin Suns got going. Better than that scum deserves."

Edited by kalistea

Updates in for Corso on Tatooine.

Also:

Zenith on Voss:

Voss - The Old Paths, The Shrine of Healing (-1955, -31): "We don't belong here. This is a Voss place."

Voss - The Gormak Lands, Gorma-Koss (104, 212); "Gormak weaponry. That's got to go."

Zenith on Corellia:

Corellia - exiting the spaceport; "Corellians never think ahead. This is what happens."

And HK-51 on Alderaan (Imp side)

Alderaan - approaching House Rist; "Supposition: House Rist designed this staircase as a means of terminating overweight invaders."

Here's one for lightside jaesa, when you're on Taris. As you enter the spaceport for the mission "No Escape", she says:

"Since it's just you and me, I can safely say, I don't like this "attacking the Jedi" one bit."

Edit:

I just remembered on Alderann, Mako has comments, both going into and leaving the class mission "Rancor in a Pottery Shop". Or something like that. For bounty hunters. I don't think Mako says it when you go in riding speeders, but I could be wrong.

Edited by ekimmak
another conversation

I remember this! Nice to see you really got it going. This needs to be made a sticky. :D

The contributors have been awesome. No way I could have done this on my own.

I didn't think it was possible, but I found a few Vette comments that weren't on the list (how she has MORE to say I have no idea, lol):

Vette on Balmorra

Balmorra - Markaran Plains, Markaran Imperial Outpost (-544, 137); "Even safe areas on this planet feel like the place could go up in flames at any moment."

Balmorra - Markaran Plains, Sunstruck Grasslands (-671, 138); "Gee, you think they got enough guns to protect this place?"