Scoundrel Crew Skills

Talon_Starfire

To be honest with you... Smuggler has some pretty crappy Crew Skill bonuses going on. It's not that the individual bonuses suck... they're just all over the place. None of the Companion skills really synergize well with any of the other ones.

Risha gets a really nice bonus to Diplomacy. Other than that.... Bowdarr has some good stuff going on: Scavenging and Armstech I think...

I have cybertech on my scoundrel and its pretty good. Atm Ive been using epic keen mods that Ive had since 49 and Im in the process of reverse engineering the blue crit cunning earpiece to get a purple one

The grenades are awesome too! Stun or DoT..Wish the cooldown was faster though

I have cybertech on my scoundrel and its pretty good. Atm Ive been using epic keen mods that Ive had since 49 and Im in the process of reverse engineering the blue crit cunning earpiece to get a purple one

The grenades are awesome too! Stun or DoT..Wish the cooldown was faster though

How do you go about crafting earpieces do you need Desh?

Thanks

How do you go about crafting earpieces do you need Desh?

Thanks

Desh is just a low leveled scavenged metal. Low level Cybertech uses low level metal. The higher level stuff will need higher level scavenged metals. If scavenging is one of your skills then you won't have a problem getting the materials you need for regular crafted items. The best third skill would be Underworld Trading because Prototype and Artifact level crafts will require Underworld Metals.

This is the set-up I have for my Scoundrel.