So about the new Flagship prices...

LordDarkbane

So am i the only Guild Master that has seen or is upset over the fact that the Guild Flagship prices were cut by a whopping 47 million credits and guilds that spent the initial 55 million price tag and were not at least compensated after the change? I know for many large guilds 47 million credits is child's play, but for small guilds trying to make something of itself like my own, this amount of credits couldve been used to make vast improvements to other facets of the guild. Perhaps I am thinking too much but i feel that guilds who spent the 55 mil should be compensated when such a massive price drop like this occurs.

So am i the only Guild Master that has seen or is upset over the fact that the Guild Flagship prices were cut by a whopping 47 million credits and guilds that spent the initial 55 million price tag and were not at least compensated after the change? I know for many large guilds 47 million credits is child's play, but for small guilds trying to make something of itself like my own, this amount of credits couldve been used to make vast improvements to other facets of the guild. Perhaps I am thinking too much but i feel that guilds who spent the 55 mil should be compensated when such a massive price drop like this occurs.

If you paid 55 million, then you should, indeed, be upset, since the old price was "only" 50 million.

But you're the only one I've seen actually complaining about having had access to a guild ship already.

That was the price then,this is the price now deal with it. Should I be upset that they raise gear everytime and 5 levels since start of game? Should I be upset that they brought back that broken speeder from 1st Rakghoul event,so that now everyone can have it,even if they have to do some work for it?

And yeah I also don't get how you paid 55 million,when gships were 50 million...but whatever things change. You used to be able to buy some decos for 300k on GTN...nowdays they have prices of 35millions ...A SINGLE DECO:...whoever is crazy enough to spend that amount of credits on 1 deco needs to be put in mental hospital.

And BW even said it...if you purchased gship right before 5.10,contact them,if not deal with it pretty much. Do you also apply this in real life? because you paid X amount of money way back,should companies refund you,because now it's cheaper OR more expensive....

5.10 brought sooooo much salt and QQ...it's over 9000 !!!!

If you paid 55 million, then you should, indeed, be upset, since the old price was "only" 50 million.

But you're the only one I've seen actually complaining about having had access to a guild ship already.

Oh whoops, i dont know why 55 million kept popping in my brain, but still for a small guild like mine the 42 million credits would be great to have back since we barely have 4 mil in our guild bank at any given time, and no one is willing to contribute except the higher ups (whats left of us anyways). I dont know, honestly it just seems ridiculous to me to cut the price of of one of the most expensive guild utilities by THAT much and not at least compensate guilds that spent the 50 mil in the first place.

Oh whoops, i dont know why 55 million kept popping in my brain, but still for a small guild like mine the 42 million credits would be great to have back since we barely have 4 mil in our guild bank at any given time, and no one is willing to contribute except the higher ups (whats left of us anyways). I dont know, honestly it just seems ridiculous to me to cut the price of of one of the most expensive guild utilities by THAT much and not at least compensate guilds that spent the 50 mil in the first place.

Play the game,do dailies,heroics,craft..sell on gtn...and you gonna get credits. And you don't need 100 of millions in gbank anyway.

55mil?

When I bought mine they were 100mil.

And I paid for it entirely myself.

So yeah, a tad salty. But then, other people having nice things doesn't really make my own gaming experience any worse so meh...

An encryption that used to cost 200k on the GTN now costs around 2.5 million.

Multiply that by 50 for a Framework, and 2-6 frameworks to unlock one room.

So no, don't feel bad about how "cheap" people are getting their flagships today.

Small guilds are spending a LOT more (by orders of magnitude) to expand than they used to.

Edited by Xina_LA

I purchased a guild ship the day before they announced the change in price.. yes, am very annoyed they didn't offer a refund. That came out of my pocket and took me over a year to save for. Not everyone is good at earning credits.

I would love at least a credit to open a room.

I purchased a guild ship the day before they announced the change in price.. yes, am very annoyed they didn't offer a refund. That came out of my pocket and took me over a year to save for. Not everyone is good at earning credits.

I would love at least a credit to open a room.

I can see how that's frustrating. It's like buying a shirt on the store that goes on sale 75% off the next day.

I wish opening a room didn't cost between 100 and 300 million credits, on a good day. They said the conquest changes were supposed to increase guild participation, but based on the price on encryptions increasing 500% or more, it must be the opposite.

Plus, my guild was incredibly frustrated with spending 1 million credits (a lot for us because our play style doesn't generate a lot of credits and we don't have a ton of free time to farm/craft) on a temporary boost. Especially when we used to get a flat XP bonus that didn't cost credits to keep active.

The reduced flagship cost is a move in the right direction but more is needed.

Edited by Xina_LA

• 3 months later...

Okay, so I never read patch notes so i'm late to this party.

ARE YOU *********** KIDDING ME THAT THE COST IS NOW 8 MILLION GODDAMN CREDITS WHEN I SOLO PUT 50 MILLION INTO MINE BECAUSE. WELL. REASONS.

I AM PISSED. THE ****.

Okay, so I never read patch notes so i'm late to this party.

ARE YOU *********** KIDDING ME THAT THE COST IS NOW 8 MILLION gosh darn CREDITS WHEN I SOLO PUT 50 MILLION INTO MINE BECAUSE. WELL. REASONS.

I AM PISSED. THE ****.

They need to lower now the prices for room unlocks and purple frameworks as well per room. At least those first ones,where you need them for Conquest.

I gave up trying to open any rooms. Will never earn that much. Totally killed any desire to even bother with conquest. There is absolutely no incentive at all. In fact, quite the opposite.. just disheartening.

I hear that 100%. My guild and I gave a solid attempt at it and lost all interest in it. I feel like the flagships really don't offer much in terms of usability at all. I occasionally use it to group travel all my buddies around in but that's about it, more of a generic SWG travel appeal than anything else at this point.