Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hood On/Off Toggle?

Parkour-JP
07.21.2017 , 04:19 AM | #1091
Soooo....Still no option to toggle hood on/off huh? I gotta say this is a feature that has been requested for so long, by so many people and since its already practically in place considering if you wear a helmet it lowers/removes the hood right? so why not just give us a toggle to do the same thing without the use of a helmet?

peterhine
07.21.2017 , 09:18 AM | #1092
its not a thing for launch u have to use orange armor I believe and u can keep the hood off
Warrior of the sith empire,Use my refferal link for new and returning subscribers http://www.swtor.com/r/wsPN36

Bird_of_Thunder
07.22.2017 , 11:11 AM | #1093
Okay it's been almost 6 years Bioware, how hard could this possibly be mechanically to implement? 5.4 is coming up and this would be a small but very meaningful quality of life change. There are so many cool gear pieces that'd look even cooler if we could throw a hood on them, and a lot of cool helmets which would look SICK with hood up options. Please BW, this is a minor QoL change that'd go a very long way!
Lord Ravvok
Level 70 Carnage Marauder
<The Paragons Covenant>
Ebon Hawk, U.S

Tharandil
07.25.2017 , 05:10 PM | #1094
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Okay it's been almost 6 years Bioware, how hard could this possibly be mechanically to implement? 5.4 is coming up and this would be a small but very meaningful quality of life change. There are so many cool gear pieces that'd look even cooler if we could throw a hood on them, and a lot of cool helmets which would look SICK with hood up options. Please BW, this is a minor QoL change that'd go a very long way!
Every armor set in game? How would that work? Or only Jedi/Sith armor? The sets that have a hood obviously qualify for a toggle option but how about the rest?

Sure would be nice though to see this (small) quality of gaming experience come into play.

Please use my signature link and I'll be grateful!
Use my Referral Link for a Free Bundle and 7 Day Subscription
http://www.swtor.com/r/3yFZKg

wadecounty
07.27.2017 , 09:24 AM | #1095
Its not that hard to implement, but why the hell would they when most chest pieces have hood up and down versions, requiring you to collect both via the cartel market, as well as buy more outfit slots to use both via the cartel market?

They make no money by giving you a hood toggle, and this game is no longer about making players happy, its about sucking whatever cartel whales are left dry.
Kandel - Juggernaut Lef - Guardian
Nyeetra - Assassin Milarra - Sage
Lendros - Mercenary Jakor - Vanguard
Iseline - Operative Lysandere - Gunslinger