SWTOR unplayable today - Invisible walls + d/c to an infinite loading screen

OptionalFTW

Ebon Hawk is a mess. MASSIVE lag. Tried to leave ship, stuck on loading screen for over 2 min. Ended up hard closing game.

edit: just logged back in. I'm still on my ship. However, I try to go down the steps to the exit door and I hit the "invisible wall" halfway down. Can't even make it to the bottom level (Bounty Hunter ship).

Edited by Danbuterx

I'm in the pacific northwest and on the ebon hawk. I cannot stay connected

yeah i cant stay connected too- been like that for me for the past few hours been working fine all morning and then bam never ending loading screen

This is by far the most broken mmo I have ever played. The total lack of care by bioware is staggering.

Not everyone is being affected by this. It is sounding more and more like a node is going bad somewhere which would explain why some people from many different ISP's are having issues. Not everyone is routed through the same nodes. I have zero issues logging in and playing and I am on Jedi Covenant with Mediacom as my ISP.

It's happening now on Po5

I wonder if it's related to the fix for the cartel coins where many subs did not receive their allotment this month. I noticed for the few minutes I was logged in that my 500 coins have been awarded, must have happened today because I didn't have them last night. And we haven't had these lag problems on Po5 until today. it could be that they are going through the servers and running whatever database queries and updates they need to fix the missing cartel coins problem.