New reputation armors from Oricon

Iwipe

Update Aug 30 : They added a new customization to HK-51!

Update: There is now a drouk pet and a Strike Force Tauntaun Mount

Hey everyone, Oricon, the new planet in 2.4, just opened up on the PTS and its vendors have two sets of armor to sell along with a dye module schematic. Here are the two sets if you are unable to visit there yourself to check it out. Reputation vendors on both factions offer identical items unfortunately :(

http://dulfy.net/2013/08/28/swtor-oricon-reputation-vendor-items/

Edited by Iwipe

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone, Oricon, the new planet in 2.4, just opened up on the PTS and its vendors have two sets of armor to sell along with a dye module schematic. Here are the two sets if you are unable to visit there yourself to check it out. Reputation vendors on both factions offer identical items unfortunately :(

http://dulfy.net/2013/08/28/swtor-oricon-reputation-vendor-items/

You're the best Dulfy! Always on top of stuff.. pronto quick. :)

/Like the Dread Host Armor :) What's with the crotch shield though? :confused:

/vomit at the Hallowed Gothic though. :eek:

Edited by Andryah

LOL.. that's the comparison I was just searching for. :D

Well I always did find the Xenomorph (War Hero) look to be dark and predatory, the Venus Fly Trap look is evil and creepy, but sadly my RP is more "combing Gree and Rakatan droid armies infused with the power of the Dark Side" than "creating vile Sithspawn that make Lord Fulminiss look like a rank amateur." Still, as far as Evil Sorcerers go, that's not a terrible look.

More utterly ridiculous headgear for light armour styles and ludicrously large backpacks for heavy armour styles ....... imagine that.

These sets look like they are cobbled together from recycled bits taken from previous designs. Time to come up with some new ideas, these sets are getting very very stale.

Really no one is jumping for joy over the long awaited Black and Red dye module?

Yes. I will be buying the hell out of that when it hits live. No need to farm the gosh darn Black Talon for my juggernaut to have a chestpiece I like the colours of. I just pray it will go on the market at sensible pr-PFFT. Who the hell am I kidding, really ._.

Also, yeah...sets look utterly stupid. Sorry, who is the armour designer on the team, and how much exactly are they being paid...?

Edited by TechbotAlpha

Hi Dulfy,

Thank you very much for the screenshots. the light armor looks interesting (not good or bad interesting, just...interesting) with the extra large ear thing happening along with the banana leaves on the sides of the skirt.

The trooper armor set looks nice.....except for the Back pack...why a back pack? I can't really think of any class that would need a backpack this clumsy (unless we think of it as a mobile ammo manufacturing plant for ranged attackers like Troopers...)