Incomplete raid team looking for a new home!

ClamEatsCurry

Hello all, I am a returning player about a month or two ago and after I returned and the new expansion was announced, my friends decided to come back to the game again as well. We are currently a 6/8 player raid team but in a guild that we made years and years ago that is now dead. So rather than recruiting into a dead guild and risking people constantly leaving, we'd like to move ourselves to a new, more active guild where we can use the resources and find other players interested in progression raiding to join our team.

A little bit about us is that we are very fun loving and different people. We have a very unique sense of humor and we may not fit in in some places. While we are committed to progression, we love to have fun and **** around during trash and farm bosses. Examples being we may pull too many things intentionally and end up wiping on trash but we enjoy stuff like that because it makes trash more interesting. Don't be surprised if something not cookie cutter happens when we raid non-progression. However, when it comes time to be serious, we do buckle down and really work on our progression and take it very seriously. Our average age on our raid team is 28ish with the youngest being 24, and the oldest being 37.

We are looking to get back into hard mode raiding and quickly dig into nightmare. We are currently looking for one healer and one dps to fill out our roster when we join the new guild but our players are very flexible and if you'd like a role that may be taken, feel free to ask as we are happy to swap around to make our team work in the best way it can. We want to get as far as we can, but we're here to play, learn and have fun together.

We have been away from the game as a team for 3+ years, our last progression being 3.0 ToS and Ravagers, our earliest being as soon as DF/DP came out. For reference this was our raid progress at the current times of relevance.

DF/DP HM: 10/10

DF NiM: 1/5

ToS HM: 4/5

Ravagers HM: 3/5

At the time of writing this we've only done GotM once and it was before Izax came out when we were on a "reunion tour" for a couple weeks. We have done Queen SM though.

We would love to talk to anyone about finding a home in their guild to grow our team and help benefit your guild by bringing in experienced raiders looking for either veterans or new blood looking to get into/back to progression raiding while also having fun and a good laugh. If you're interested in talking to us, please whisper or mail Kirinami and I'd love to talk with you and see if we'd be a good fit for your guild. Ideally looking for a medium/large sized guild with people looking to join a raid team and an active Discord. We're preferably looking for an Imp side guild.

Thanks so much guys and I hope to hear from you soon.

Edited by ClamEatsCurry

Hello all, I am a returning player about a month or two ago and after I returned and the new expansion was announced, my friends decided to come back to the game again as well. We are currently a 6/8 player raid team but in a guild that we made years and years ago that is now dead. So rather than recruiting into a dead guild and risking people constantly leaving, we'd like to move ourselves to a new, more active guild where we can use the resources and find other players interested in progression raiding to join our team.

We would love to talk to anyone about finding a home in their guild to grow our team and help benefit your guild by bringing in experienced raiders

. Ideally looking for a medium/large sized guild with people looking to join a raid team and an active Discord.

I have a feeling our guild(s) aren't quite large enough for u guys (yet) BUT you might wanna check us out anyway: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

And either way, WELCOME BACK to SWTOR! :D

Hi! <Your Companîon> is a large sized guild that runs all content including operations. We already have 6 raid teams that run NiM content. We welcome new and old players alike and have all the amenities including Discord for formal chat and TS for raids.

You can check out our website for our events and rules: Website | Guild Rules | Raid Teams

If you are interested you can contact me via DM and I'll send you my discord contact info and/or my GM's discord's info. (:

Edited by valligurl

Hi! I know you said you guys prefer impside however if your willing to come pubside Tragic Heroes would love to have you along! Our environment is exactly what your looking for we take teams seriously and have non progression runs where we joke around and have fun. We even have troll ranks like "Sandbag corner" very lighthearted but serious progression atmosphere. We have several HM and NIM raiding teams and a lot of people looking to join teams atm (considering forming another) so I think we could easily fill those two spots you need filled.

We are a large guild but not so large that you will be some number, we get to know each other and have a great time in Tragic! If your interested DM me on discord moka#2763 cheers and good luck on your search!

First of all, Welcome back to the game!! I am the GM of Hellbent which is a fairly large Pub side guild. You say you are looking for an Imp side guild? Check out our sister guild Your Companion. They are equal in size to us and have many progression teams already so it may be a good fit not only for social activity but to find subs and eventually fill out your team with skilled experienced players. Ask to speak to Hanna'h (GM), Glow, Veti or Z on that side. Or come find me in game and I will handle the introductions. You can find me through our website or just ask any member of Hellbent to speak to Synthetic. I am usually online in the evenings and most of the day on Saturday.

Again welcome back to the game and I hope you find a good home for you and your friends.