Shadow of Revan Announcement Trailer

TaitWatson

Revan has returned. Prepare to face Revan and his fanatical followers as you adventure through five new levels of story-driven Star Wars™ missions, reach new heights of power at an increased level cap of 60, explore exciting worlds and fight in new high-level Flashpoints and Operations in the Digital Expansion, Shadow of Revan, launching December 9th!

Pre-order by November 2nd to get special rewards!

Watch Now

Edited by CourtneyWoods

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12x Exp boost?

I'm literally losing it in hapiness, but also kind of concerned. Can we have some details? Does it only apply to Class Story's? Can it apply to everything? how do we know if it's worked?

Just to answer a question I'm seeing a lot on fleet, check your mission log. Mine had the new EXP boost in the description (In that it says 63k for a level 16 mission) and that's the only way I could figure out if mine had worked or not.

Just to answer a question I'm seeing a lot on fleet, check your mission log. Mine had the new EXP boost in the description (In that it says 63k for a level 16 mission) and that's the only way I could figure out if mine had worked or not.

This doesn't answer whether it's story only or ALL missions. Can you elaborate on your experience?

So much this...

a GIF even :D

http://media3.giphy.com/media/e3C4pNKkr9rji/giphy.gif

great trailer can't wait for the expansion

and maybe more info ? like how many ops/ fp's will be there at launch ? is it different story for Imp/Rep like ROTHC ? or the same ? i hope we get more info on this soon

edit: yeah just noticed in the info there are 2 fp's and 2 new ops for lvl60 :D i hope more are planned too :D

Edited by nerazzurroblue

Revan has returned. Prepare to face Revan and his fanatical followers as you adventure through five new levels of story-driven Star Wars™ missions, reach new heights of power at an increased level cap of 60, explore exciting worlds and fight in new high-level Flashpoints and Operations in the Digital Expansion, Shadow of Revan, launching December 9th!

Pre-order by November 2nd to get special rewards!

Watch Now

Thank you

I'd love to watch the trailer; however, it keeps resetting during play from the site. After downloading it, it plays to the point of 'Revan has raised an army,' and stops. I've never encountered this problem before. Do you all have this up on your YouTube page yet?

This one should be better. ;)

This is all very awesome and I'm very excited for this new expansion!!

However I'm not so sure about the XP buff. I'm already gaining levels far more faster than I want. Is there any way for me to pre order early but avoid the XP buff?