Superior players should be able to ban or kick lesser players from unranked PVP.

Vladdaimpaler

As a superior player often saddled with lesser players who do not obey my instructions I deserve the power to kick these players from the match.

This will serve two functions.

1.) It will discourage bad players from playing pvp and eliminate their awfulness from the game

2.) It will give players like me who are natural leaders the power to shape the game and ultimately make it a better experience for those players who matter.

As a subscriber and an avid pvp player with superior skill and knowledge I should be given these powers.

Agreed! Also, us superior specimens of video-gamery should be given a text command that can be used to force any given player to crash to desktop, uninstall SWTOR, and self destruct their computer. Make it happen BW!!! :rak_03::rak_03::rak_03:

Agreed! Also, us superior specimens of video-gamery should be given a text command that can be used to force any given player to crash to desktop, uninstall SWTOR, and self destruct their computer. Make it happen BW!!! :rak_03::rak_03::rak_03:

I think this would get abused. :(

Who determines who a "Superior Player" is?

Themselves. Thats why all maras juggs and pts are superior players and mercheals are op if they can't solo them.

https://youtu.be/pfKKPsYMwPg

Ok after that i was very angry i understand what my Pc sux give me low fps and i clicker but really... this is second warzone against same team with 15-20 death per match where i die in 3-5 seconds.

Mara dies in seconds... better nerf ops

Edited by aristrokratie

In addition there should be a kick button for lesser players to kick the superior ones off the team - or indeed the enemy team. - Losing 5-0 in Huttball? kick off the top six enemies! Make THEM amputate their ridiculously swollen e-peens!

;)

lol trolling, enjoyed it :) 8/10!

If he's so superior, than what's he doing at unranked WZs??

Unranked WZs are EXACTLY where bad players, not-serious people, those looking for quicj and fun PvP action, is supposed to be. The randomness of team constitution, the serious lack of L2P, is actually the charm of unranked WZs. You don't expect to be among pros, so if you think you're a good player, it provides a natural challenge as to how well you can turn the tide of suckiness and hopefully lead the team to a win.

If I need people I can always trust to have my back 100%, I'd be playing with guildies in a premade, against another premade, in ranked matches, not troll around amongst unranked, casual players.

As a superior player often saddled with lesser players who do not obey my instructions I deserve the power to kick these players from the match.

This will serve two functions.

1.) It will discourage bad players from playing pvp and eliminate their awfulness from the game

2.) It will give players like me who are natural leaders the power to shape the game and ultimately make it a better experience for those players who matter.

As a subscriber and an avid pvp player with superior skill and knowledge I should be given these powers.

I knew Putin played SWTOR!!

To the original poster :

1/10 ... Not very well made ... although I laughed when I read "like me who are natural leaders" ...

You should have put into it so much mote thatralical words, so much more emotional impact ... :D

Besides, this thread opening is a too typical sign of the Dark Triad , if written originally seriously ...

Edited by AlrikFassbauer