This is flat out ridiculous. BW, Compensate you're subscribers

Slicksteezin

what people are trying to say is why dont they start the maintenance around midnight uk time till whenever it stops lets say 6 am so when europe and uk get out of there bed the game is ready to play and in usa there game is shut down from like 6pm till midnight for maintenace so they experience what we experience.

Simple enough, Bioware is a US company. They do server down time during the over night hours of the US. I play a lot during the overnight hours. It doesn't bother me that they have down time when I would be playing.

Edited by AlaricSevGirl

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Might I recommend you find something more productive to do with your time than to play the role of the grammar police.

One of the worst things on all forums are the ignorant trolls who have nothing more productive to say than to insult another person's grammar especially considering the person might not even speak English as their first language.

Education, FTW? Just think of it as constructive feedback and move along.

always the same maintenance during europes peak time so they cant accomodate the yanks and have it running smoothly for them. for a while why dont they do maintenance during the yanks peak time... obviously they wouldnt coz they would revolt or someone would walk into biowares office with a sawn off shotgun and empty the place.

BAsinga me if you want sheldor theres plenty of typo mistakes which im not going to correct... BAZINGA!!

There are more US players than EU players...every time I look at the EU servers, I never see HEAVY or VERY HEAVY....so don't blame us for EA or Bioware or whoever is running the game now wanting to accomadate (sp?) the majority of the player base.

the guy might have made some typos but anyone with common sense cant work out exactly what he meant to say. so lets just grow up and agree with him, we have been at work all day/week and now want to play. but bioware decide to change something nobody cares about and breaks the game trying to fix it.

young people make typos on purpose because its easier and quicker to not think "do i need a ' or not". hence why they are so tetchy about loosing 1-3 hours of game time.

Interesting, but you forgot to capitalize the "S" at the beginning of your second sentence. ;p

Might I recommend you find something more productive to do with your time than to play the role of the grammar police.

One of the worst things on all forums are the ignorant trolls who have nothing more productive to say than to insult another person's grammar especially considering the person might not even speak English as their first language.

Indeed.

It is a US server and all times related to US servers should involve US time zones. The US is the center of the western hemisphere so get over yourself Europe... you're not the center of anything

"western hemisphere" clearly an american :D

this thread has become hilarious now

no i agree there have been a lot of "Unplanned Maintenances" the past 2 weeks orso and to be honest i think Bioware should compensate Subscribers a bit for all the downtime.

The EULA says you're not entitled to any compensation, but thanks for playing!

I subscribed just a couple of days ago, now I see shut down 2 time a day... well, I'm not impressed. The thing is that I left my last MMO due to devs actions, so I'm a bit more sensitive about that now. I still give them a chance. If this doesn't happen on regular basis, it could mean nothing, but it is a warning for me.

So making post after post of 'whine whine whine' is going to get what you want? Like it or not, maintenance is part of paying for the service. They can do whatever they want to it, and they don't have to compensate you for it.

Besides, it's Free to Play now, so.... they're allowing you to level through the entire game without dropping a dime. You don't have to pay for it, and I sure as hell wouldn't compensate you for something you're not paying for.

It just goes with the territory. Get used to it. It's not like it's going to change.

"western hemisphere" clearly an american :D

this thread has become hilarious now

Greatest country in the world, chief.

However, in the next war, if you come here and bail us out with the blood of your young men then I will recant that. Until then, hating on Americans is tantamount to a child raging at his mother because he didn't get the biggest Ice-cream cone.

Its not ego on our part, just amazement at this attitude. ;p