Cartel Market Update: February 12th, 2013

AmberGreen

The real question is... What's in those cartel packs?

Looks like:

- 1 flightsuit outfit

- 1 black/red speeder with a big skull

- A buttler outfit for the shipdroids (will this be no-transfer again?)

Anything else I missed there? Pets? Weaponry? Another outfit perhaps? Sabercrystals?

The mega-pack looks like a good deal, if the pack is comparable to Blockade Runner in quality. Not sure if it's Skip Tracer quality though, I wasn't too excited about those.

The real question is... What's in those cartel packs?

Looks like:

- 1 flightsuit outfit

- 1 black/red speeder with a big skull

- A buttler outfit for the shipdroids (will this be no-transfer again?)

Anything else I missed there? Pets? Weaponry? Another outfit perhaps? Sabercrystals?

The mega-pack looks like a good deal, if the pack is comparable to Blockade Runner in quality. Not sure if it's Skip Tracer quality though, I wasn't too excited about those.

per datamining, at least 16 new pets and a few speeders

If it contains a Marauder chest with hood up and black. I'll throw coins your way. Until then, no thanks.

I would really like to be able to field my toon as i feel was promised long before release.

All this Valentine junk should be canned, and effort spend wiser on other things.

If it contains a Marauder chest with hood up and black. I'll throw coins your way. Until then, no thanks.

I would really like to be able to field my toon as i feel was promised long before release.

All this Valentine junk should be canned, and effort spend wiser on other things.

what? they had only 2 items of valtentine. it doesn't take more than a few hours to make these valentine items. so please don't be fool and we got world pvp

I am always amazed people buy the cartel packs given how little they know is in them, not to mention the stuff on the front is meant to be the best stuff in the pack and none of it looks very good to me. However BW keep releasing them so they must be selling.

Lore wise, from the information in that blog post there is no mention of valentines day, silly romantic items aren't necessarily valentines specific(yes it's obvious these are for feb 14 but they are safe in terms of lore).

Anyway I'm a bit annoyed the cleaner looking armour is going into this pack instead of a future content update, but so long as pack items stay cosmetic that's ok with me. I'll probably see them on the GTN in a month or so anyway.