People Tower locked out on "Upper Level Security" Please what am I missing?

KtheMaul

You may get faster and better responses by actually explaining what you are doing. I mean, I've played the whole game, but I don't recall at the moment, what the "People Tower" is, or where it (them?) can be found, or what quest you may be doing, etc.

I could google it, but I couldn't be bothered to, if you can't be bothered to explain it.

But hopefully, someone here who's not in a grumpy mode, can actually help.

Hi, I am stuck and maybe it's a bug, maybe it's not. I blew open the door and uses the "maintenance hook" but the next area has a huge blue energy shield keeping me out. What do I need to do here? Please help

You have to click on the blue thing by the side of the energy shield.

To everyone else:

* "People Tower" is a faulty rendition of "People's Tower", the place where you go in the last phase of Rise of the Emperor on Ziost.

* OP has reached the upper level by using the missile launcher to blow the door downstairs and then use the grappling hook point to go up.

* OP is trying to get past the force field up there.

Hi, I am stuck and maybe it's a bug, maybe it's not. I blew open the door and uses the "maintenance hook" but the next area has a huge blue energy shield keeping me out. What do I need to do here? Please help

On the wall at the left side of the force field is a 'hot spot' that can be interacted with. Use that spot to deactivate the force field.