SPEEDHACKER on TOFN

Yeeheepyupee

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is funny. According to a bunch of morons that post on these forums. No one has ever cheated at Swtor nor has it ever(or will ever be) possible for a single cheat, glitch, hack, or exploit to be used. . .

I wonder where all of those white knights are at now?

They even lost their famed battlecry "Screenshot or it didn't HAPPEN!!!!"

I'm one of them, and i actually posted a vid of twente; what we always say is "it's probably an ability that you don't know of, why don't you fraps it and post a vid" But no vid ever shows up. In this case (same as gingers a year or so back) within 24 hours there are multiple vids posted. I give you that you could use the same speed hack at like 105% and it would be very hard to detect. But all those people who are unstunnable or do too much damage or have no cooldowns, if it existed, somebody would have frapsed it by now, don't you think?

if a vid does show up i'll be the first to admit that i'm wrong, but it's always "i have seen it and so have multiple of my friends" but none of them is capable of frapsing it for some reason

edit: look at the first 5 posts in the other twente thread, it shows beautifully how it's supposed to happen

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=771485

Edited by sanchito

This is funny. According to a bunch of morons that post on these forums. No one has ever cheated at Swtor nor has it ever(or will ever be) possible for a single cheat, glitch, hack, or exploit to be used. . .

Nobody I know has ever claimed for cheats to be nonexistant.

However some people still seem to be seeing them every other warzone. That simply doesn't happen.

But a rarity like this is something you can see.. maybe once or twice a year.

Edited by Evolixe

Easy solution: make a video of a cheater and show us.

Some people did, and still in most cases it wasn't cheating, but people having lags, or simply misunderstanding how certain classes/abilities work.

http://youtu.be/eZSo0uk6oVo +
:mad:

I found the second video. this man is insane ... lol http://youtu.be/7FEy6L4WEsA its channel on YouTube Georgy Rachmaninoff there a lot of video. This is a sick person or a drug addict

I came across this in 2 matches yesterday on Harbinger while on my Sage... One was in Nova Coast... And it wasn't the speed buff you pick up because I'd just picked it up and tried to catch him as he ran from South to east... He was running heaps faster than me... It was like I was standing still in comparison... I even popped my speed run before the buff ran out to see if it helped... He killed our guard and capped east before I could even get there... LoL

The second was in the same Hutt Ball as the linked post above...

I never got a chance to record it... I'd played 6 hours... Saw the first earlier in the day... Waited all day for it to happen again... Gave up waiting and getting the extra lag from Fraps and turned it off... Then the second one happened on my last match and I missed it

I'll be looking for him today... Hopefully I can get a vid

I posted this In the other thread... I felt this thread title represented the issue better so reported here...

• 5 months later...
He is a speed hacker. I was in a ranked match against him a few months back. I reported him too. His speed hacking is fairly common knowledge on the server. Having said that, I do not see speed hacking very often - that was the one and only time I have personally witnessed it and he lost.

yup!ppl are exploiting it more n more.hapened few moments ago in wz aswell.fair play above all ey!?

fail n lazzyarse devs are to blame for here ...ppl who exploit that to win in wz is another...much more pathetic story of pvp in SWTOR!!

I heard they are adding in a "Hack-Free" que system for SWTOR - they're just trying to set a Cartel Market coin price-point before they put it up for sale.

As many say... Post a video of your 'hack' and we will judge if it is one. In the last few months I have seen three legit hacks. And over 50 hack cry threads... So honestly.. If you want to be taken seriously, provide a proof.

You do know most people get an infringement or ban from Bio for posting these vids?

It's catch 22... If you don't post, people say there are no hacks... If you do post, Bio penalise you more than the hackers

It's really not worth it... Nothing is ever done about it... And the poor person trying to bring it to everyone's attention and Bio's attention, either gets trolled or Bio ban them sometimes for posting it...

Certainly something's not right when people doing the right thing and highlighting the flaws and cheats are the ones that lose out

LOL i got this *BASTERD TODAY * i think same guy on tonf naked :D

This is the guy who's also been on fleet braging about speed hacking and using some trick he knows to farm credits. Says he can make 950k in 20 mins. He was spamming chat constantly and got verbally abusive with people. I stuck him in my ignore list. 24hrs later though could see others arguing with him again on fleet. Has he not been banned yet or something?

Edited by Vectoi

I heard they are adding in a "Hack-Free" que system for SWTOR - they're just trying to set a Cartel Market coin price-point before they put it up for sale.

LoL...

They should just sell the hacks on the cartel market... Then everyone could use them and be on an even playing field

This is the guy who's also been on fleet braging about speed hacking and using some trick he knows to farm credits. Says he can make 950k in 20 mins. He was spamming chat constantly and got verbally abusive with people. I stuck him in my ignore list. 24hrs later though could others arguing with him again on fleet. Has he not been banned yet or something?

They never are... Best thing is to do a screen dump of what he is saying and report him... When you get the email from CS, Reply with the screen dump attached so they can see it

• 2 years later...