Confused.

berrysweet

Hi, my name is Heather and this is my first time posting so bare with me haha. If this isn't the right place to post this, please move it to the right one.

Thanks.

Anyways, I clicked the Star Wars icon and signed in and then before you can play it was reorganizing data. And it got to about 20% and it restarted the reorganizing? I'm not sure if glitch or what. My computer can handle the game and my internet connection is fine. So. What happened? Also, it could take hours or minutes for it to be done. And I really wanted to play :'(

Thanks!

~Heather

Hi, my name is Heather and this is my first time posting so bare with me haha. If this isn't the right place to post this, please move it to the right one.

Thanks.

Anyways, I clicked the Star Wars icon and signed in and then before you can play it was reorganizing data. And it got to about 20% and it restarted the reorganizing? I'm not sure if glitch or what. My computer can handle the game and my internet connection is fine. So. What happened? Also, it could take hours or minutes for it to be done. And I really wanted to play :'(

Thanks!

~Heather

There is actually a bug on the launcher. Please take a look at the customer support forum ;)