Im done- worst mmo experince ever had

Antinoobkiller

10 days left, unsubbed 2 weeks ago, game is shet

So..... this game is shet.

I have 10 days left and im still playing = moron. or

I have 10 days and no longer playing but still on the forums 2 weeks after I unsubbed = moron.

Tell me which one are you?

And yes I understand that this game is about to lvl 16 different classes ro lvl 50 to just witness the stories.

My opinion on that ? its the worst mmo idea ever.

Level to max level

1. PvP until you get max gear then ROFLStomp people or

2. PvE and raid until you get max gear and are bored

Farm for money

Craft

Do dailies

Roleplay

Play alts

Same as every other MMO out there, amIrite?

I played WoW, LotRO, Warhammer Online, Rift and EQ1 quite a bit. They're all the same

UO and EQ2 seemed the same too but I never reached endgame in them

You have paid for a product you're unhappy with. The only logical step is to unsubscribe and stop paying for something you don't enjoy. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Now get out.

Edited by Happyfase

IMO I don't know what's more amusing;

The "I want attn nao" post to indicate the OP is leaving, or the fanbois who desperately defend this game.

If you're level 50, and have been for a while and still find this game fun, well.......:eek: you're smoking something alot more potent than I.

Hello all,

We do appreciate feedback, even negative feedback, as long as it is constructive. Since "I quit" threads do not offer up constructive discussions and only attract overly negative replies and disruptions, we do not allow them. With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread.