Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What triggered our newfound OPness?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Gunslinger / Sniper
What triggered our newfound OPness?

Cary
04.19.2013 , 07:52 AM | #61
As already has been said the re-rollers will be very easy to spot, I've played sniper since before 1.4, I do enjoy the mobility we now have to get the hell out of dodge. Just today I had a reroller against me, both in cover and he and I both MM, not once did he use shield probe, diversion or dodge. He just spammed snipe, FT and AB.
AMD Bulldozer FX-8 8120 @ 4GHz | nVidia GeForce GTX 670 | Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1800MHz | Asus Crosshair V 990FX | Samsung 22" LED HDMI @ 1920x1080 | Antec 1200 Gaming Case | Corsair Professional Gold AX1200 PSU

islander
04.19.2013 , 08:41 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Cary View Post
As already has been said the re-rollers will be very easy to spot, I've played sniper since before 1.4, I do enjoy the mobility we now have to get the hell out of dodge. Just today I had a reroller against me, both in cover and he and I both MM, not once did he use shield probe, diversion or dodge. He just spammed snipe, FT and AB.
You'll see these guys by the low output on the scoreboard, too. Our DPS output is far from OP, save for maybe good lethality folks who can really dot the place up.
Gėllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five