SWG Radiant - Check in!

impulsive

Hello, Greetings from a future prophetic vision of Wookie riches and glory.

I am Stinks, the Evil Wookie, to me in a future universe, one might remember a lot of PAIN.

I have settled on the SWTOR server of the Fatman, and am in the process of organizing and revitalizing a SWG Radiant Core Guild.

Those who know me, those who have fought aside me and sadly even those foolishly against me in the future? know there are no exceptions regarding defeat, failure simply does not exist occur under my guidance.

I am not a leader, merely an organizer, philosopher and clearly master of galactic economies. My study is incomplete, however, I do extend the invitation of a lifetime to join me on The Fatman and fight side by side once again.

We will permit the Law of Attraction to invoke the inner calling of arms to show ALL what we will be known for in the future?

Name of this guild will simply be <Radiant> and is open to all player from SWG, sans, the insane and pathetic, such as Genesis, Royce San'veil, you know, those types of players.

I do not know if you are happy on your "home" server, but I have decided to commit my time and energy to organize something never seen before, that being the MIGHT OF RADIANT.

Of course, my char name is Stinks and I am on the rapidly growing in populaity server of the Fatman. Any fellow SWG player from Radiant or our related foes, the time is now to unite under one banner and show Bioware just how we run ****!

I am Stinks, the Evil Wookie.

Malfunction

Precision

granted permission to play Jedi account of Osto (where are you dude!)

it is time we form again and show Bioware our collective pvp experience and that will attract the best of the best from all other MMORPG.

ME STINKS EVIL WOOKIE

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...