Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dark side REY!!!!

TonyTricicolo
08.26.2019 , 01:56 PM | #1
New trailer for Epi 9:
https://youtu.be/D-dj_cwdVYg

Let the speculation begin....
TONY NOVA SWTOR Shadowlands/Star Forge
-STRYDER- SWG Sunrunner/SWGLegends
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/vNnj3G

studiablo
08.26.2019 , 02:18 PM | #2
But Rey is clearly portrayed as Light Side.

Rion_Starkiller
08.26.2019 , 02:27 PM | #3
Are we sure that's her? It kind of looks like her but doesn't. Could it be a clone?

Also, I read a theory on reddit that Rey is a Shan... and to be fair, she does have a resemblance to Satele and Bastila.
-Beruhl, NiM Space Barbie and Solo Ranked Forum PvP (ง︡'-'︠)ง
(\/)(,,,,)(\/) ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱(̢ ̡͇̅└͇̅┘͇̅ (▤8כ−◦
i do what i want major league memes can i borrow a stim?

TonyTricicolo
08.26.2019 , 02:50 PM | #4
I read a theory that Palpatine targeted extremely strong force sensitive individuals to be potential vessels for his goal to live forever. He force impregnated Schmi to give birth to Anakin so he could be one of those vessels. After Anakin betrayed him he had to resort to another host. Likely Rey may have been a target. Palpatine is currently in limbo waiting. I think the trailer shows a partial transference of him taking over Rey's body. Rey inevitably turns to the dark side and Kylo back to the light. Kylo kills Rey, takes on the name of Skywalker, and movie ends.

MikeCobalt
08.26.2019 , 03:30 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by TonyTricicolo View Post
I read a theory that Palpatine targeted extremely strong force sensitive individuals to be potential vessels for his goal to live forever. He force impregnated Schmi to give birth to Anakin so he could be one of those vessels. After Anakin betrayed him he had to resort to another host. Likely Rey may have been a target. Palpatine is currently in limbo waiting. I think the trailer shows a partial transference of him taking over Rey's body. Rey inevitably turns to the dark side and Kylo back to the light. Kylo kills Rey, takes on the name of Skywalker, and movie ends.
Like Valkorian/Emperor in the Zakuul story? Taking other vessels to Hollow out and carry himself? I really doubt Disney would Copy an Overall Movie Direction from a Game; It IS Plausible but still a Niche kinda theme. Somehow Sidious *Force.. ed another conception on Rey's mother like Schmi only this time, He is only an entity, even more awkward now (Lucas said Only LS characters get ghosts). An *Interesting Idea though. If Rey dies as a Sith the fans would burn down Disney.

Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
Are we sure that's her? It kind of looks like her but doesn't. Could it be a clone?

Also, I read a theory on reddit that Rey is a Shan... and to be fair, she does have a resemblance to Satele and Bastila.
Very Interesting and there was that trinket before so many said not only Points to but opens Revans story into current Star Wars. Revan did flip sides more then once but that line went into obscurity thousands of years earlier and considering how Disney dropped the "My Canon Hammer" I would think it unlikely to reverse and pick that up now (Unless it opens a path to a TOR movie later on). I read from more then one from Disney Reys Parentage has been right in front of us all along we just haven't yet had all the pieces to put it together. Revan, The Shans are quite far from that. Still.. Very interesting idea.

TonyTricicolo
08.26.2019 , 04:02 PM | #6
There's lots of similarities between Palpatine and Rey's fighting styles. The way she swings, parries and holds her lightsaber. Her ability to absorb anothers force powers. Her not fighting the dark side. Her scaring Luke. All building her up to turn. I think it would take guts from Disney to make her go dark. Can a Mary Sue be dark? Not for nothing the idea of her going dark or her being controlled by Palpatine and Kylo killing her to save her and save the universe would be a great ending.

aeterno
08.26.2019 , 04:19 PM | #7
I'm thinking just some force vision of temptation trailer jebait.

Pirana
08.26.2019 , 07:13 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by TonyTricicolo View Post
Now this would be good if it came to fruition. Talk about a twist...
The Journey Is Often Greater Than The Destination

MadDutchman
08.26.2019 , 10:00 PM | #9
Honestly I doubt they'd go to all the trouble of the character design and the new lightsaber etc. just for this to be a short vision. I also doubt this is a clone. Clones just feel like diluting a character (except for the various clone troopers, who's unique identities are intriguing in spite of being clones).

I'm pretty sure this is her dark. Also dark long enough to build a new lightsaber. I also seriously doubt they'll leave her that way/kill her off.

Personally I'm expecting her going dark will push Kylo back to the light, and in doing so he'll also save Rey, happily ever after style.
Demand: Are. We. There. Yet.

Use my referral link for free goodies.

kirorx
08.27.2019 , 07:36 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by aeterno View Post
I'm thinking just some force vision of temptation trailer jebait.
This is probably true. It even looks like the cave from Dagobah, where Luke had his force vision.