Star Wars; Rebels Season IV

t-darko

First

Edit III.b: For some reason I had put Day

in the link instead of the first trailer, I've corrected that now!

Star Wars Celebration;

Star Wars Celebration; Star Wars Rebels

EDIT I;

in season 3's last episode of "Rebels Recon"

EDIT II; Dave Filoni adress Season 4

EDIT III; Season 4, premiere October 16

EDIT IV;You can mark your calendars for the following episodes:

Monday, 10/16 – “Heroes of Mandalore” Parts 1 & 2

Monday, 10/23 – “In the Name of the Rebellion” Parts 1 & 2

Monday, 10/30 – “The Occupation” and “Flight of the Defender”

Monday, 11/6 – “Kindred” and “Crawler Commandeers”

Monday, 11/13 – “Rebel Assault”

Following a holiday break, Star Wars Rebels will be back in early 2018 for its final run of episodes leading up to the top-secret series finale.

EDIT V; October 16th Teaser

EDIT VI; A familiar face . . .

EDIT VII; Since we're at the end of this series here's a recap on season 1-3 and the latest Rebels recon before the season hiatus.

EDIT VIII;

Start Date February 19th

EDIT IX; New

for the season start Edited by t-darko

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

The release date for season 4 is not yet determined, but the word is still: Fall 2017, probably in September.

Until then Season 3's last episode of "

" with some talk on what comes in Season 4.

• 2 weeks later...
I still think he'll turn out to be that General who briefs them about the shuttle in Episode VI.

General Maidine (SP?)

Would be weird for him to have changed names completely.

It is possible but if he survives (I hope he does, redemption arcs are among my favorite types of character arcs) I suspect he'll either keep his real name or go by Fulcrum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well in the wait for Season IV why not list our favorite part, scene, line, event and episode from Season III;

For me it is the Final fight between Obi-Wan and Maul. Why? Set aside the total Epicness of the scene, I think it's a perfect tie in between the OT, prequels, TCW and Rebels. From my point of view . . . ;) Have a Look

Edited by t-darko

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes when I watch these trailers I just watch them, you know, is there any cool stuff happening, but most often I try to get a particular Star Wars feeling, a kind of sensitive probing of how much star Wars they manage to get across. In other words I don't pay that much attention to details. I'm not that calendar biting Fan putting every frame under the microscope, but sometimes I have my moments . . .

In season 2 and before Ezra lightsaber color have been blue, now forget the old EU canon, now called legends, when it comes to Light saber color, e.a Kyber Crystal color; "Crystals lacked color before they were chosen by a Jedi. Once chosen, most lightsabers became blue or green, though other shades were created in rare instances, most notably Mace Windu's purple blade, the yellow blades of the Jedi Temple Guards, the black Darksaber, and Ahsoka Tano's white lightsabers.Crystals lacked color before they were chosen by a Jedi. Once chosen, most lightsabers became blue or green, though other shades were created in rare instances, most notably Mace Windu's purple blade, the yellow blades of the Jedi Temple Guards, the black Darksaber, and Ahsoka Tano's white lightsabers."

What we learn is that the saber color is dependent on the user! In the last episode of Season 2 Ezra, when in the temple on Malachor, lights up a crossguard saber which blade is Green. We know that the temple not only house a ancient super weapon but also is a place of knowledge, and that Ezra keeps and study the Temples Holocron together with Maul.

In the beginning of Season 3 is Ezra's lightsaber Green!! Now why does I think this is important? Well, we know that the Kyber crystal changes as it adapts to its carrier and user, Let's take a look at former Jedi's with Green lightsabers; Qui-Gon Jinn, a controversial Jedi that finds the alleged "chosen One", Yoda, who were 800 years old, said to be wise beyond any other Jedi, and Master to the Son of the "Chosen One", and finally, the Jedi not yet trained in the Rebels timeline, but none the less, Luke Skywalker son of Anakin/Darth Vader aka "The Chosen One".

Knowing this, we know that Ezra wielded a Green lightsaber through out season 3 and from the trailer we know he is still. also from the trailers we know that Ezra got some kind of knowledge revelation with the help from the "Loth-wolfs"

Why do I think this is important? Well, giving the character of the Kyber Crystal and how it reacts to the Jedi wielding it; Ezra's role is significant in the Star Wars Saga. It tells us that Ezra already is a Jedi who uses knowledge as a weapon as much as his lightsaber, such as Qui-Gon and Yoda and later Luke. What it also could mean is that season 4 isn't the last we gonna see of Ezra in the Star Wars Universe. Think the story arching with Ahsoka, Rex, Tarkin etc, etc but mostly think how they use Yoda and lately Saw Gerrera.

Might Ezra make the transition to the Big Screen, or just into other future animated or other Star Wars series? My speculation? The Green LightSaber might be a sign of that. Might he even be a future Dark Lord Villian?

Edited by t-darko

You can mark your calendars for the following episodes:

Following a holiday break, Star Wars Rebels will be back in early 2018 for its final run of episodes leading up to the top-secret series finale.

Edited by t-darko

You can mark your calendars for the following episodes:

Sweet! I was wondering when the new season was starting :D

• 2 weeks later...

This Rebels sneak peak just dropped today or yesterday. Says 42 minutes ago but the article was dated yesterday. It's called "Sabine's past comes back to haunt her".

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/star-wars-rebels-sneak-peek-sabines-past-comes-back-haunt-150057801.html

It really sucks that this is the last season and that they cut it down from 22 episodes to 15. The only upside is that there is another series coming out after but most, if not all of the character, won't carry over. I'm also guessing peps are gonna die. That's what I loved about Rogue One. Finally a movie where the guys died and of all companies, Disney was one of the first to ever do it, I believe, at least for a Star Wars film.

This trailer is probably a little old but it still gives me chills.

http://www.starwars.com/video/star-wars-rebels-season-4-trailer

Here is the 2nd trailer for The Last Jedi. I have no idea how I missed this one. It must have just came out.

http://www.starwars.com/video/official-trailer-star-wars-the-last-jedi

From the (2) websites I read it on, it was confirmed. One of them was during the Rebel panel they had a while ago by the creator. The second site was a different article by the team who produce and also created the show. I don't have time now but I can post those websites if needed. Edited by JonasCarlson

So, here we are, at the beginning of the end. And what a beginning it is. You know it's good when you never want it to end ;):rolleyes:. I've been following this series since the start, mostly because i discarded The Clone Wars, was lured into seeing it and proven soooo wrong. I discarded it mostly on the pretence of it being a kids show.

Many waved off Rebels on the same pretence, I had a great debate with bennitheblingboy (where have you gone?). His greatest argument which I also came to realize, was; "Great storytelling is great whether its aimed to children as the main audience or not, any storyteller that underestimate children in their storytelling will not be successful" well, maybe its not word by word as he wrote but this was his sentiment.

Later on, the team behind Rebels made it pretty clear that their view on Rebels was just that, to create great stories and that Star Wars as such is just that, whether the Star Wars stories was aimed at children, teens or grown ups, great storytelling will be recognized in any of those cases. And I think there's where I'm at. Star Wars for me is great stories, I admit not seeing the greatness in every story told, but, there's never a patronizing tone no matter what the story quality. I think we have Filoni and his team to thank for that, he more and more emerges as George Lucas true hair in all aspects of Great Star Wars Storytelling. In these Post Lucas Star Wars times, Filoni is the one passing the Torch, educating his team members in how that Star Wars feeling is to be viewed and created. I hope his importance to ths universe not is overlooked when it comes to the Big Screen Star Wars.

So, the beginning of the end! Well, it was n orgy in detail; my favorite being inside the Imperial transport with the officer looking into the camera talking to the "Governor" behind him the thru the windscreen the surroundings moving and is showing exactly like how we see the surrounding of Hoth thru the windscreen of the Snow speeders in ESB. This is what this series done to me as a Star Wars fan, finding the love in the littlest and smallest of details. This two parter was a great stand alone story arc, Making me to want to know more of the Mandalorians in the current timeline. I won't at this time spoil it for anyone storywise . . . but I encourage you all to get on board this will truly be great!

Edited by t-darko