Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question about Stealth

divegoonie
11.19.2012 , 01:37 AM | #1
Okay, this is probably a stupid question, but I really am curious about it. When your in stealth, you can still see the outlines of your toons, but what do other players see? Do they see your outlines as well, or are you completely invisible to them? The reason I ask is; there have been several times where I've been in stealth, getting ready to attack a mob and someone else comes along and jumps them. My first thought was that they were pulling some kind of ninja garbage, but recently I've been wondering if they didn't see me and didn't know that I was even there. Is that the case?
"The most wasted day of all is that on which we have not laughed"

Rabbarabba
11.19.2012 , 01:59 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by divegoonie View Post
Okay, this is probably a stupid question, but I really am curious about it. When your in stealth, you can still see the outlines of your toons, but what do other players see? Do they see your outlines as well, or are you completely invisible to them? The reason I ask is; there have been several times where I've been in stealth, getting ready to attack a mob and someone else comes along and jumps them. My first thought was that they were pulling some kind of ninja garbage, but recently I've been wondering if they didn't see me and didn't know that I was even there. Is that the case?
They wont see you until they get close enough, at which point they see you as you do, glowing blue outlines.