Developer rated

nidalad

I want to call out the Bioware/EA developers/employees. If any of you happen to see this you should push for making a ranked team that can play on all servers. I think having the chance to play an employee team would really reinvigorate the rated scene. You could do an event like this once a month or so .I understand though, you're scurred we're gonna own you ;) I know CCP does stuff like this quite often with EVE Online and it's always a huge hit.

I want to call out the Bioware/EA developers/employees. If any of you happen to see this you should push for making a ranked team that can play on all servers. I think having the chance to play an employee team would really reinvigorate the rated scene. You could do an event like this once a month or so .I understand though, you're scurred we're gonna own you ;) I know CCP does stuff like this quite often with EVE Online and it's always a huge hit.

Great Idea. Planetside2 does this and it's a blast. However, for SWTOR, this would be impossible. First, you must have developer's actually play the game they are working on. I've seen no evidence that these dev's actually play SWTOR on a regular, or even, irregular basis. In fact, the evidence is on the contrary. There are way too many mistakes being made at their level, that to me, show they don't actually play the game. Too many bugs in critical areas that aren't addressed, and imbalanced PvP also points to inactive dev's.