Jedi Stormguard Armor

Korvun

So the Jedi Battlelord's Armor set is the Jedi Knight set for Guardians and apparently the Jedi Stormguard Armor set is the set for Sentinels.

Now, I troll the GTN most of my day looking for all the Battlelord's pieces for my Guardian and have yet to see any of this Stormguard set for my Sentinel. Has ANYONE seen any of these pieces? If so, could you list where and what dropped it, please? It's obviously a world drop, but knowing the level range that it drops off of is a huge help. All these class sets drop off of level appropriate mobs from varying areas.

As a side note. If a GM/DEV sees this and would be kind enough to let us know whether or not we're wasting our time looking for it at this point in the release, that would be a HUGE help. I hate wasting time for nothing. Thanks in advance.

I want to know how to achieve both the Jedi BattleLord's armor set and Jedi Stormguard Armor set since I'm a starting Jedi and I want to be able to get both since I have two Jedi Knight's on my account one for each advance class( since I'm a fan of the Jedi Knight class) so I wanted to know how to get both Edited by Hiddenlightsaber

you troll the GTN most of the day?

that word, it doesn't mean what you think it means...

Thanks for keeping it constructive. I'm using troll as a verb, "to fish for". I am 'fishing' for information and or items of these two sets. Remember that not all words used as slang started that way. In either case, I apologize for the confusion.

is it the armour from the creation screen? it looks similar according to the icon: http://i.imgur.com/gBhjK.jpg

http://www.torhead.com/item/bJjW1iG/jedi-stormguards-chestguard

The armor from the creation screen was from back in beta when Heavy Jedi armor looked kind of like Trooper heavy armor. It was all metal plates. Like how the guy with the green lightsaber on the game splash screen.

When the game went live, heavy Jedi armor looked like robes.

The armor from the creation screen was from back in beta when Heavy Jedi armor looked kind of like Trooper heavy armor. It was all metal plates. Like how the guy with the green lightsaber on the game splash screen.

thanks for the info. doesn't change that this armour exists in the game files and it looks immensely better than anything else currently available.

Thanks for keeping it constructive. I'm using troll as a verb, "to fish for". I am 'fishing' for information and or items of these two sets. Remember that not all words used as slang started that way. In either case, I apologize for the confusion.

To give you additional support, your use of "troll" is also called "trawl" but they are synonyms.

It can be frustrating to be upbraided in such a way by someone with a lesser vocabulary than yours (and to those wondering, I'm not talking about a hairstyle).

The armor seen in the creation screen exists and is called Jedi Battlelord Armor (heavy) and Jedi Stormguard Armor (medium). There are people running around in the game with the armor you see in creation screen and the background image of the load screen right now.

yeah i played beta, and at one point had a drop from Esseles that was pretty much a White Darth Vader chest peice. had the cape and the chest box and everything.

Really disappointed in all the 'robes' that are heavy armor. I really feel like there was a bait and switch in the armor department going to live from what i saw in beta. I've never even seen the character creation armor in game...

Also had a purple lightsaber, but thats a whole other issue.

Edited by JeedaiFiresaber

These seem to be miscategorized in the GTN for me. If you search Armor => Heavy => Prototype & Custom they won't show up. If you search just Armor => Heavy and then filter for the keyword "Jedi" then they will.

Seems to be this way for all orange gear that has no mods in it base, they don't actually get categorized as custom gear.

I know I have seen a few pieces of Jedi Battlelord gear show up in the GTN.

I was just told that there is NO orange belts for Sentinels in the game at all. Is this true?

The only moddable Orange Belt I'm aware that a Sentinel could get would be the Civilian Flight Belt on the Corellia Space Upgrades Vendor (may be on the fleet, but Corellia is where I know it is. I believe it costs 60 Fleet Comms and is Light Armor). There are no Medium Moddable bracers or belts that are Sentinel specific that I have seen.

As for the Stormguard Armor, I have never seen that on the GTN (or anywhere else) in the month+ that I started watching the GTN for various things.

I honestly do not believe this set is in game at present. That said, the folks that claim to have seen it, I believe are mistaken. It is possible they are remembering seeing it in BETA, as I'm told it was in fact in the beta build. If this set truly is not in the game, I am SUPREMELY disappointed at being the ONLY class in the game without a rare armor set. I honestly believe their intent was to give all JKs Heavy armor then gave us medium as a last minute afterthought. I only say this because as it has been pointed out on several threads, we are the only ADV class that differs in armor from their sister ADV class and all of the JK specific items are tied to heavy armor.

I have nearly all of the Battlelord's set for my Guardian alt, but my Sentinel main is a sad panda right now.

P.S. If you sort by RARITY in the GTN with Armor Type set to Light/Med/Heavy and Rarity set to Any, all the actual rare orange items will be listed first, as they are considered the same rarity as the random white vendor armor you loot and hate. The other orange items are either craft-able or can be purchased via a vendor.

The only moddable Orange Belt I'm aware that a Sentinel could get would be the Civilian Flight Belt on the Corellia Space Upgrades Vendor (may be on the fleet, but Corellia is where I know it is. I believe it costs 60 Fleet Comms and is Light Armor). There are no Medium Moddable bracers or belts that are Sentinel specific that I have seen.

As for the Stormguard Armor, I have never seen that on the GTN (or anywhere else) in the month+ that I started watching the GTN for various things.

There is an orange belt available for sentinels. A guildie got it as a loot drop on belsalvis I believe. Not sure if it is specific to Sentinels though.

I know the Heavy Armor set called Jedi Battlelord's is in the game because I have the complete set on my Jedi Knight. It has the same model as the one on the character screen but of course the hood is not down and awesome like it should.

I have never seen anything like a Jedi Stormguard armor show up anywhere on the GTN or anyone using it, so I doubt that it is in the game.

What bothers me so much about this game is that I keep hearing armors and everything was much better on beta than on release. I really wonder how a developer can make a better game on beta and then ruin it just before release.

I know the Heavy Armor set called Jedi Battlelord's is in the game because I have the complete set on my Jedi Knight. It has the same model as the one on the character screen but of course the hood is not down and awesome like it should.

I have never seen anything like a Jedi Stormguard armor show up anywhere on the GTN or anyone using it, so I doubt that it is in the game.

What bothers me so much about this game is that I keep hearing armors and everything was much better on beta than on release. I really wonder how a developer can make a better game on beta and then ruin it just before release.

Hi dude, how did you get the whole set? Was it purely through the GTN or world drops? I've got some parts but all through the GTN so far, do you know where these drop? Which planet, enemy type, location etc? Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!!