Imperial Paintjob SI-04 deleted from my characters

Verain

EDIT: At first I thought I was missing the SI-04 paint job. Instead, it is the SI-03 paint job. I also don't have the SI-04 paint job, but I'm not sure I previously had it.

What I'm reporting is the same: The paintjob in question (I guess it is SI-03) is still active on several of my Bloodmarks and one of my Stings across a few characters I GSF with. But the name area listed is blank, and no edit screen on the right for color is present. The other scouts cannot pick this paint job any more- it is not listed. It is definitely the imperial logo paint job that is missing.

----

Original text:

While I appreciate that you fixed the bug where new characters could not acquire the SI-04 Imperial paintjob, my characters that already had it have lost it. It's still active on the ships that had it before (which is most of my scouts- it's the best paintjob!), but it appears as not having an entry (much like when ships lose their components until reselected). It's still on the ship, but you can't change the color, and, if you swap off of it... well, I don't know. If you want to know what happens when you swap off of it, you try it. I don't want to lose it.

Please address this! My characters HAVE this, it is ACTIVE on the ships, and it is GONE from my selection screen.

Edited by Verain

The Imperial logo paint job, right? Sadly, I lost it coz I switch'd it outta curiosity... It hurts even more knowing that it's basically unobtainable right now... I'm gonna fill a ticket or two and hopefully EAWare shall restore that item for me!

:rak_02:

P.S. I believe it's SI-03 paint job from Star Cluster's Nightlife Pack or so TOR Fashion suggests...

Edited by SeraphImmortal

I think you are correct. We are going on the torfashion thing though, finding a source on this is really hard. I am assuredly missing the imperial logo paint job on multiple characters that had it, and I have adjusted the tile and edited the OP to refer to SI-03, but kept the original text for reference.

I now have the exact same issue with Imperial Scout #3 (Imp logo) paint job. Ships that were already using it still have it displayed, but it is no longer in the list. No clue if I had #4 or not, or if there even has ever been a #4.

Edit:

I can confirm that the Imperial Logo paint job is SI-03, as I have unused copies I haven't given out to alternate toons yet. Also, the inventory item to unlock the paint job will not allow a preview, but it still "lights up" or "shadows" based on whether or not a toon has the paint job. Right-clicking appears to work as it should, but I did not let the process complete as I did not want to potentially sacrifice it.

Edited by Enurrsha

• 1 month later...
I'm having the same issue and also it's effecting my Republic Scout paint job; the SR-03. I noticed that my cosmetic selection was missing on my main and thought I'd put it back on and found out pretty quickly that it's simply vanished. Very irksome. :mad:

I also ran into this same problem, both Imperial & Republic side, and what's more annoying is that I filed a ticket IN GAME, and my CS ticket isn't even showing in their system. It's like they deleted it rather than even shove a Closed marker on it (as has often happened with stuff they don't pay attention to).

My scout looks all wrong now.

• 2 months later...