Sick of being the good guy, does it matter at all?

Letsjet

I played my perfect combination of Obi-Wan and Mace Windu Guardian and got the Jedi Battlemaster title after Reven. That was a great story, but I was pretty crazy board by the end.

Does it matter in any way if I play my sociopath sith assassin or any of my cold, calculating bounty hunters or snipers, after SoR? I mean is the story any different? The good guy nature is the right thing to do, but sometimes you wanna just got nuts in a video game. Thx!

I played my perfect combination of Obi-Wan and Mace Windu Guardian and got the Jedi Battlemaster title after Reven. That was a great story, but I was pretty crazy board by the end.

Does it matter in any way if I play my sociopath sith assassin or any of my cold, calculating bounty hunters or snipers, after SoR? I mean is the story any different? The good guy nature is the right thing to do, but sometimes you wanna just got nuts in a video game. Thx!

Not much difference, you can LOSE companions compleely by doing evil choices though, aside from that, most of cut scenes are pretty much same no matter what you choose, which sucks.

• 3 weeks later...
Not much difference, you can LOSE companions compleely by doing evil choices though, aside from that, most of cut scenes are pretty much same no matter what you choose, which sucks.

Tight

I hate my sin comps. a robot or the new guy would be fine

The only things force alignment points affect are:

• Dark or Light Side Tokens each time you gain a command rank
  • Extra command experience if your alignment matches the current winning side's victory state (example: Dark I or higher during a Dark Side victory state)
  • Dark vs Light World Bosses achievement hunting

No reason to care about force alignment points other than ]tokens, cxp or DvL achievements.

You could buy Bind to Legacy gear from the Dark/Light Token vendors but they come with a requirement of at least Dark I or Dark II. (or light side equivalent) No one in their right mind would want to hardlock gear behind force alignment.

Edited by Falensawino

Every now and then you do get a different comment from the characters based on alignment. There were a few in KOTFE and in the Iokath segment, DS and LS aligned players get a small bit of different commentary from Tyth.

Overall though, alignment in itself doesn't affect the scheme of things after SoR. The decisions you make might.

Edited by IoNonSoEVero