Dreadmaster Styrak in 16-man SM - something weird, a bug perhaps?

I am posting this as I am pretty confused about what happened in last night's operation. It's first time we have been in 16-man and as there are no guides or anything we didn't know what to expect, but as some of us were over geared for SM anyway (we're doing 16-man SM to gear up more guildies) we blitzed through the whole thing pretty easily. We had to wait for Olok the Shadow to spawn quite a bit after we killed all the droids so the DPS requirement was met for sure. Then we tried Styrak where we blitzed through all phases with little problem and when the resurrected dragon reappeared and suddenly the dragon started hitting so hard it was impossible to survive in any way. I am a 72/69 geared shadow tank and with 2 healers trying to keep me up, a absorb adrenal active and deflection active I was getting hits of over 20k all the time. Before we wiped I managed to check buffs on boss and he was in-fact enraged. This has happened twice and as we were tired we gave up and decided to come back tonight.

I have cleared this several times with different 8-man teams on SM and we absolutely never had any trouble with Styrak on SM if we cleared previous bosses without problems. Also I can't see how we could have DPSed him quicker as he was going down like a brick.

Is there some kind of enrage because of him being too low health when the dragon appears or something like that? Did anyone experience something similar? For me it feels like some kind of broken mechanic, but maybe we were just slacking already due to late hour. Thanks for advice.

We had no problems with Styrak in 16 man... He died like a boss :p

You can't tell the time by feeling...Tonight use a timer, if it runs out then the dps are slacking a bit too much, if it doesn't, it's a bug (one we have never encoutered)

No chance to build any stacks of anything it was like - the Dragon reapears, my health disapears, I manage to activate cooldowns, I die.....

We'll check the timer on it. Is it the same timer as 8-man?

As I said I always found this fight super nice and easy in 8-man so why 16-man would be this much harder when all other bosses went down easily with the amount of DPS we had. Hopefully we will sort this tonight.

Oh another weird thing the Cartel Warlords - It's second time I have seen them reset during combat - they reset for us 5! times yesterday. Like if we run out of area or something. I had this happen in 8-man 1-2 times, but last night spent about 25 minutes in combat with them due to the resetting after we killed two. Does this happen to anyone else?

for styrak 16m the timer is insanely long over 11 mins before he enrages. If you are hitting enrage then your dpsers must all be asleep at the wheel or using basic attacks.

As for cartel warlords resetting it has to do with whoever is tanking sunder. If he goes too far out of range it resets...but dont get close enough to where he hits you:P

for styrak 16m the timer is insanely long over 11 mins before he enrages. If you are hitting enrage then your dpsers must all be asleep at the wheel or using basic attacks.

As for cartel warlords resetting it has to do with whoever is tanking sunder. If he goes too far out of range it resets...but dont get close enough to where he hits you:P

Is it too far from starting basic position or too far from the group?